Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 151 - Architecture   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2284396 views.
LvlSlgr

May-12

Kit Kat

Looks like they were playing Jenga with the Kit Kats. LOL

• Edited May 12, 2020 9:39 pm  by  LvlSlgr

Yes it does...…………..

Lollies

One of my favorites growing up...…………..we used to collect empty beer bottles (to fill a case) and then turn the case in to the beer garden for money at the softball games/tournaments my Dad played in.  This is one of the candies I always got.

Nutter Butter

I buy a small bag of these (every time) at the gas station near my sisters house to eat on my drive home after visiting……………..

LvlSlgr

May-12

Oh Henry!

When I was a kid my mom and dad would go out to dinner (without us kids) every so often. The big thing for us kids was we got to have a Coca-Cola (back when they were in a 7-oz. glass bottle) and a candy bar. Oh Henry! was one of my favorites. This was about the only time we got this treat.

PBMax

So sad that they don't make these anymore.  Many years ago a lady I worked with also liked these so one day when we both got mandated to work a shift we really didn't want to I bought a few of these to get us through the shift...…...

Calling it a night...…………….