Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 150 - The Encyclopoedia   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2262782 views.

Yes it does...…………..

Lollies

One of my favorites growing up...…………..we used to collect empty beer bottles (to fill a case) and then turn the case in to the beer garden for money at the softball games/tournaments my Dad played in.  This is one of the candies I always got.

Nutter Butter

I buy a small bag of these (every time) at the gas station near my sisters house to eat on my drive home after visiting……………..

LvlSlgr

May-12

Oh Henry!

When I was a kid my mom and dad would go out to dinner (without us kids) every so often. The big thing for us kids was we got to have a Coca-Cola (back when they were in a 7-oz. glass bottle) and a candy bar. Oh Henry! was one of my favorites. This was about the only time we got this treat.

PBMax

So sad that they don't make these anymore.  Many years ago a lady I worked with also liked these so one day when we both got mandated to work a shift we really didn't want to I bought a few of these to get us through the shift...…...

Calling it a night...…………….

PTG (anotherPTG)

May-13

Red Berry Meringue Roulade

Red berry meringue roulade recipe

Seven Up

Yes, I remember this candy bar...………….

LvlSlgr

May-13

I always got the Seven Up candy bar if I could find it. It was like having a small box of mixed chocolates in a candy bar.

Tootsie Pops

How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop? I was never able to finish one without biting into it.

LvlSlgr said:

It was like having a small box of mixed chocolates in a candy bar.

Yes, but why the coconut?????  Always the one to ruin a perfectly good box of candy.  By the way I too couldn't wait to get to the center of the Tootsie Pop...….

Uštipci (are doughnut-like fried dough balls popular in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Serbia, especially in Vojvodina, Srem district and Slovenia where they are known as "miške")