Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 152 - At the Movies   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2320927 views.

Rowan & Martin's Laugh In (is an American sketch comedy television program that ran for 140 episodes from January 22, 1968, to March 12, 1973, on the NBC television network, hosted by comedians Dan Rowan and Dick Martin. It originally aired as a one-time special on September 9, 1967, and was such a success that it was brought back as a series, replacing The Man from U.N.C.L.E.on Mondays at 8 pm (ET). It quickly became the most popular television show in the United States)

LvlSlgr

Jun-18

Star Trek - is an American science-fiction television series created by Gene Roddenberry that follows the adventures of the starship USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) and its crew. Star Trek aired on NBC from September 8, 1966, to June 3, 1969. The show’s Nielsen ratings while on NBC were low, and the network cancelled it after three seasons and 79 episodes. Several years later, the series became a hit in broadcast syndication, remaining so throughout the 1970s, achieving cult classic status and a developing influence on popular culture.

That's it for me.

Good night...………….

Tunnel of Fudge Cake (In the 1966 Pillsbury Bake-Off, contestant Ella Helfrich took second place with her recipe for Tunnel of Fudge Cake. She used the Pillsbury Double Dutch Fudge frosting mix and a little-known baking dish called the bundt pan. After this recipe won second place in the 1966 Pillsbury Bake-Off, it took the country by storm and transformed the budnt cake pan from an obscure oddity to a must-have in any baker's kitchen)

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-18

Under my Thumb - Rolling Stones 1960

Under My Thumb

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Under My Thumb · The Rolling Stones Aftermath ? 1966 ABKCO Music & Records Inc. Released on: 1966-04-15 Producer...

Volkswagen Type 2 (became popular with the counterculture of the 1960s, thanks to its ability to transport a large group of people while being cheap and easy to maintain. Its design was simple yet spacious, thanks largely to the rear-mounted engine. The van became popular with young people because it allowed a group to travel comfortably and was big enough to live in, so it could be used for long-distance journeys, such as to music festivals or surfing locations)

Calling it a night...……………………….

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-18

While my guitar gently weps - The Beatles 1968

(It could be interesting to find out which Beatles number is your favorite. I think that this one is mine!)

Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da single artwork - Netherlands

While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Taken from Concert For George)

Music video by Paul McCartney, Eric Clapton performing While My Guitar Gently Weeps. (C) 2018 Oops Publishing, Limited Under exclusive license to Craft Recor...

X-Paroni (is a 1964 Finnish comedy and the debut of Spede Pasanen as a leading male role and debut as a co-writer and director of a full-length film)

ZZ Top (is an American rock band from Houston, Texas, formed in 1969. The group consists of founder Billy Gibbons, Dusty Hill and Frank Beard. Initially rooted in blues, ZZ Top's style has evolved throughout their career, with a signature sound based on Gibbons' blues guitar style and Hill and Beard's rhythm section. Their lyrics, often embellished with sexual innuendo, focus on their Texas roots and humor. Popular for their live performances, the group has staged several elaborate tours)

Then.....

Now......

This picture is from 1971 but I thought it was amusing, they played the prom...…..

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-18

Timeless ........

Muhammad Ali

Trump Might Pardon Muhammad Ali. What Did Ali Do? | Time

I've been chastised for using this classic beginning with the letter "A"!

A Hard Day's Night (1964) Trailer #1 | Movieclips Classic Trailers

A Hard Day's Night (1964) Trailer #1: Check out the trailer starring The Beatles! Be the first to watch, comment, and share old trailers dropping @Movieclips...