Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 148 - News Junkie   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2173463 views.

ZZ Top (is an American rock band from Houston, Texas, formed in 1969. The group consists of founder Billy Gibbons, Dusty Hill and Frank Beard. Initially rooted in blues, ZZ Top's style has evolved throughout their career, with a signature sound based on Gibbons' blues guitar style and Hill and Beard's rhythm section. Their lyrics, often embellished with sexual innuendo, focus on their Texas roots and humor. Popular for their live performances, the group has staged several elaborate tours)

Then.....

Now......

This picture is from 1971 but I thought it was amusing, they played the prom...…..

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-18

Timeless ........

Muhammad Ali

Trump Might Pardon Muhammad Ali. What Did Ali Do? | Time

I've been chastised for using this classic beginning with the letter "A"!

A Hard Day's Night (1964) Trailer #1 | Movieclips Classic Trailers

A Hard Day's Night (1964) Trailer #1: Check out the trailer starring The Beatles! Be the first to watch, comment, and share old trailers dropping @Movieclips...

Round 9...……………….

Bra Burning (Back in 1968 a movement which was later called "bra burning" started across the United States. Radical women protested against the “Miss America” beauty pageant by throwing away and burning their bras, false eyelashes and other household items for women)

Love that there's a bra ad on this slide talking about burning bras...………….I think that's called irony.

Days of Our Lives (is an American daytime soap opera broadcast on NBC. It is one of the longest-running scripted television programs in the world, airing nearly every weekday since November 8, 1965. A co-production of Corday Productions and Sony Pictures Television, the series was created by husband-and-wife team Ted Corday and Betty Corday)

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-18

These songs are burned forever into my mind!

Eight Days a Week - Beatles 1967

The Beatles - Eight Days A Week

Music video by The Beatles performing Eight Days A Week. © 2015 Calderstone Productions Limited (a division of Universal Music Group) / Apple Corps Ltd. http...

Fondue (was one of the biggest food trends of the 1960s. Fondue headlined suburban American theme parties in the 1960s, then pretty quickly fell out of favor, as fads so often do)

Hardee's (Hardee's founder Wilber Hardee, opened his first restaurant in Greenville, North Carolina, on September 3, 1960. After a year of success, Wilber decided to look into expanding his restaurant and opening another location so he met with James Gardner and Leonard Rawls to discuss doing so. Shortly thereafter, the first company store was opened in Rocky Mount, North Carolina, in May 1961)

First restaurant...……..

My first real job was at Hardee's...……………..

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-18

Indy Car Series on ABC began 1965

1965 Indianapolis 500 - Wikipedia

one from that year!