Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 152 - At the Movies   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2321094 views.
LvlSlgr

Aug-28

Not enough room to swing a cat - not very much space; extremely cramped quarters

LvlSlgr

Aug-28

Pearl S Buck - was an American writer and novelist. As the daughter of missionaries, Buck spent most of her life before 1934 in Zhenjiang, China. Her novel The Good Earth was the best-selling fiction book in the United States in 1931 and 1932 and won the Pulitzer Prize in 1932. In 1938, she was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature "for her rich and truly epic descriptions of peasant life in China and for her biographical masterpieces". She was the first American woman to win the Nobel Prize for Literature.

LvlSlgr

Aug-28

Richmond Flying Squirrels - are a Minor League Baseball team based in Richmond, Virginia. The team, which is a part of the Eastern League, is the Double-A affiliate of the San Francisco Giants major league club, and plays at The Diamond.

http://louisabbatepaolo.com/flying-squirrels.gif

Smarter than the Average Bear

LvlSlgr

Aug-28

Turn turtle - capsize or overturn

Taking a break; I'm trying to hem a pair of pants for my son. I can't do both ... LOL
I might be back later.

• Edited August 28, 2020 10:17 pm  by  LvlSlgr

OK..............

Upland Chorus Frog

Calling it a night............................