Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 152 - At the Movies   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2343870 views.
CzoeMC

Sep-21

I just love you PTG, over the years, you never cease to amuse and try to enlighten. Truly a gem.

LvlSlgr

Sep-21

Redwood National and State Parks (RNSP) - are a complex of several state and national parks located in the United States, along the coast of northern California. Comprising Redwood National Park (established 1968) and California's Del Norte Coast, Jedediah Smith, and Prairie Creek Redwoods State Parks (dating from the 1920s), the combined RNSP contain 139,000 acres, and feature old-growth temperate rainforests. Located entirely within Del Norte and Humboldt Counties, the four parks, together, protect 45% of all remaining coast redwood old-growth forests, totaling at least 38,982 acres. These trees are the tallest, among the oldest, and one of the most massive tree species on Earth.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Sep-21

Scientology is a set of beliefs and practices invented by American author L. Ron Hubbard, and an associated movement. It has been variously defined as a cult, a business or a new religious movement.

Church of Scientology - Wikipedia

Official Church of Scientology: What is Scientology?

Trademark ((also written trade mark or trade-mark) is a type of intellectual property consisting of a recognizable sign, design, or expression which identifies products or services of a particular source from those of others, although trademarks used to identify services are usually called service marks. The trademark owner can be an individual, business organization, or any legal entity. A trademark may be located on a package, a label, a voucher, or on the product itself. For the sake of corporate identity, trademarks are often displayed on company buildings. It is legally recognized as a type of intellectual property)

PTG (anotherPTG)

Sep-22

U-2 spyplane: The Lockheed U-2, nicknamed "Dragon Lady", is an American single-jet engine, high altitude reconnaissance aircraft operated by the United States Air Force and previously flown by the Central Intelligence Agency. It provides day and night, high-altitude, all-weather intelligence gathering. Wikipedia

Top speed: 805 km/h
Wingspan: 31 m
Range: 960 km
Engine type: General Electric F118
First flight: 1 August 1955
Unit cost: $950,000 in 1955 (equivalent to $9.1 million today)
Why the U-2 Is Such a Badass Plane
LvlSlgr

Sep-22

Virginia Tech shooting - was a school shooting that occurred on April 16, 2007, at two buildings, West Ambler Johnston Hall and Norris Hall, on the campus of the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, in Blacksburg, Virginia. Seung-Hui Cho, an undergraduate student at the university and a U.S. resident of South Korean origin, shot and killed 32 people and wounded 17 others with two semi-automatic pistols. Six others were injured jumping out of windows to escape Cho. As police stormed Norris Hall, Cho committed suicide by shooting himself in the head. It is the deadliest school shooting in the history of the United States, and was also the deadliest mass shooting by a lone gunman in U.S. history until it was surpassed nine years later by the Orlando nightclub shooting.

• Edited September 22, 2020 2:49 am  by  LvlSlgr

Wikipedia (is a multilingual online encyclopedia created and maintained as an open collaboration project by a community of volunteer editors using a wiki-based editing system. It is the largest and most popular general reference work on the World Wide Web, and is one of the most popular websites ranked by Alexa as of January 2020. It features exclusively free content and no commercial ads, and is owned and supported by the Wikimedia Foundation, a non-profit organization funded primarily through donations)

Calling it a night.............................

LvlSlgr

Sep-22

Ah yes ... the thing most of us use to play this game!

I love the second cartoon. You should hear my children trying to explain to my grandkids how it used to be. But my kids were lucky because we had a set of World Book Encyclopedia and I kept it up to date each year.

... and no, I'm not posting anything for the game here. LOL

PTG (anotherPTG)

Sep-22

I concur! This resource is fantastic!

I was raised to use the reference section of our Public Library in the days of the 12 (?) volumes of  Encyclopedia Britannica with their salesmen knocking on our door in vain!

Back to the game:

Xanthophylls are yellow pigments that occur widely in nature and form one of two major divisions of the carotenoid group; the other division is formed by the carotenes. The name is from Greek xanthos and phyllon, due to their formation of the yellow band seen in early chromatography of leaf pigments.

Plant pigments – the xanthophylls – Woodlands.co.uk

LvlSlgr

Sep-22

Yoga - is a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines which originated in ancient India. Yoga is one of the six Astika (orthodox) schools of Hindu philosophical traditions. There is a broad variety of yoga schools, practices, and goals in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. Yoga gurus from India introduced yoga to the West, following the success of Swami Vivekananda in the late 19th and early 20th century with his adaptation of yoga tradition, excluding asanas. Outside India, it has developed into a posture-based physical fitness, stress-relief and relaxation technique. The term "Yoga" in the Western world often denotes a modern form of hatha yoga and yoga as exercise, consisting largely of the postures or asanas.

Just put a mask on these two and this would be oh so 2020 ... LOL

• Edited September 22, 2020 1:37 pm  by  LvlSlgr