Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 163 Fictional Characters   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 3858361 views.
PTG (anotherPTG)

Sep-28

Hermès International S.A., or simply Hermès  is a French luxury goods manufacturer established in 1837. It specializes in leather goods, lifestyle accessories, home furnishings, perfumery, jewellery, watches and ready-to-wear. Its logo, since the 1950s, is of a Duc carriage with horse. Nadège Vanhee-Cybulski is the current creative director

Hermès.svg

View: Flat, Les Trophees shawl 140

See Every Hermès Spring 2020 Runway Look Here

Hermes' AW20 show was an oasis of beauty and tranquility - i-D

LvlSlgr

Sep-28

It Bag - An It bag is a high-priced designer handbag that has become a popular best-seller. The phenomenon arose in the fashion industry and was named in the 1990s and 2000s. Examples of handbag brands that have been considered "It bags" are Chanel, Hermès and Fendi. One of the first designers credited with creating the concept of the easily identifiable "status bag" was Giuliana Camerino, founder in 1945 of the Venetian fashion house Roberta di Camerino. Camerino's handbags were instantly recognizable due to their artisan-made hardware and distinctive use of fabrics formerly reserved for clothing.  The term "It bag" was coined in the 1990s with the explosive growth of the handbag market in fashion. Designers competed to produce a single, easily recognizable design which, if cleverly marketed, endorsed by the fashion press, or seen being carried by a celebrity, would become that season's must-have bag, selling in large numbers. 

Original Giuliana Camerino

The 2.55 by Chanel

Fendi large pink leather baguette bag

Dior cherry red Lady Dior medium bag

Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandoulière 30

• Edited September 28, 2021 1:49 pm  by  LvlSlgr
PTG (anotherPTG)

Sep-28

Wolfgang Joop (born 18 November 1944) is a German fashion designer. He is the founder of the fashion and cosmetics company JOOP! as well as the fashion

Looks by Wolfgang Joop: MY LOOKS, First Two Fragrances ~ New Fragrances

Wolfgang Joop for Men Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray 50 ml | Duftwelt  Hamburg

Koolaburra (is a privately held American importer of authentic sheepskin footwear founded in 1991. They are based in Santa Barbara, California. Koolaburra boots and shoes are currently made in Vietnam, and in the past have been made in Australia, Spain, Portugal, and China)

Boots...........................

Slippers...............................

Shoes.....................

Sleepwear...................................

LvlSlgr

Sep-28

Lee - Lee is an American brand of denim jeans. The company was formed in 1889 by Henry David Lee as the HD Lee Mercantile Company at Salina, Kansas, producing dungarees and jackets. The growth of Lee was prompted by the introduction of the Union-All work jumpsuit in 1913 and their first overall in 1920. Later in the 1920s Lee introduced a zipper fly and continued to expand. In the 1970s Lee shifted its focus from the workwear business and began catering to fashion cycles. The company is owned by Kontoor Brands, a spin-off of VF Corporation's Jeans wear Division. Since 2019 its headquarters is in Greensboro, North Carolina, relocated from Merriam, Kansas. The company states that it is an international retailer and manufacturer of casual wear and work wear and that it has more than 400 employees in the United States.

Comment: VF Corporations also owns Wrangler jeans. I interviewed for a job (programmer/analyst) in 1995 with Wrangler/VF in Greensboro. I didn't get it because they didn't want to pay my expenses of moving from KY to NC.

Lee logo.svg

• Edited September 28, 2021 10:11 pm  by  LvlSlgr

Monocle (is a type of corrective lens used to correct or enhance the visual perception in only one eye. It consists of a circular lens, generally with a wire ring around the circumference that can be attached to a string or wire. The other end of the string is then connected to the wearer's clothing to avoid losing the monocle. The antiquarian Philipp von Stosch wore a monocle in Rome in the 1720s, in order to closely examine engravings and antique engraved gems, but the monocle did not become an article of gentlemen's apparel until the 19th century. It was introduced by the dandy's quizzing glass of the 1790s, as an article of high fashion)

a "real" person wearing a monocle.......................

Sir Patrick Moore.......

LvlSlgr

Sep-29

Necktie  - A necktie, or simply a tie, is a piece of cloth worn (traditionally by men) for decorative purposes around the neck, resting under the shirt collar and knotted at the throat, and often draped down the chest. Variants include the ascot, bow, bolo, zipper tie, cravat, and knit. The modern necktie, ascot, and bow tie are descended from the cravat. Neckties are generally unsized, but may be available in a longer size. In some cultures men and boys wear neckties as part of regular office attire or formal wear. Some women wear them as well but usually not as often as men. Neckties are traditionally worn with the top shirt button fastened, and the tie knot resting between the collar points. There are four main knots used to knot neckties. In rising order of difficulty, they are:

• the four-in-hand knot. The four-in-hand knot may be the most common.
  • the Pratt knot (the Shelby knot)
  • the half-Windsor knot
  • the Windsor knot (also redundantly called the "full Windsor" and the "Double Windsor").

Comment: My dad taught me how to tie a necktie. He said it was something I needed to know. He was right. My ex-husband had no idea how to do it and I always had to do it for him. BTW ... I taught my son ... LOL

Image result for neckties

Neckties part of a schoolgirl uniform in India

• Edited September 29, 2021 12:17 am  by  LvlSlgr

OVO (October's Very Own) (Canadian rapper Drake is one of the best selling musicians in the world and his clothing line OVO (October's Very Own) is highly successful. Produced by the rapper's record label of the same name, OVO sells hoodies and other streetwear, and is worth an incredible $50 million)

Drake wearing one of his shirts from his clothing line................

See the source image

Also launched a kid's line....................

Calling it a night.....................

PTG (anotherPTG)

Sep-29

After the death of the founder James Poole. Henry Poole  ran the business until his death in 1876, Now the firm is rebranded as Henry Poole & Co and is a bespoke tailor located at Savile Row in London. The company made the first modern-style dinner jacket based on specifications that the Prince of Wales (later Edward VII) gave the company in the 1880s.

LONDON SAVILE ROW WALKING TOUR: Henry Poole & Co | Kirby Allison - YouTube

ANGUS CUNOLEY HENRY POOLE TAILORS Editorial Stock Photo - Stock Image |  Shutterstock

LvlSlgr

Sep-29

Richard Quinn - is a fashion and print designer based in London. On 20 February 2018 Queen Elizabeth II attended Quinn's Autumn/Winter 2018 runway show at London Fashion Week. This marked the first time that the Queen had attended a commercial runway show.  After the show finished, Caroline Rush, Chief Executive of the British Fashion Council introduced the Queen who presented Quinn with the inaugural Queen Elizabeth II Award for British Design. On 7 May 2018 Amal Clooney, wife of actor George Clooney, created a stir when she chose to wear a Quinn design to the Met Gala in New York' Metropolitan Museum of Art, instead of a gown designed by Tom Ford's fashion team, which was the original plan. Clooney's choice helped bring Quinn to the attention of the international fashion world.

Amal Clooney in Quinn design at Met Gala

Queen Elizabeth II at London's Fashion Week

Quinn with Queen Elizabeth II

Image result for queen elizabeth and richard quinn

• Edited September 29, 2021 6:22 pm  by  LvlSlgr