Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 165 As seen on TV   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 4047181 views.
LvlSlgr

Nov-29

Tracy Crosswhite - is a fictional character and the main protagonist in the "Tracy Crosswhite" series of mystery novels by author Robert Dugoni. The series began publication in the year 2014, when My Sister’s Grave was released. Tracy is still haunted by her sister’s disappearance and murder. She has now spent twenty years questioning all of the facts surrounding her sister’s disappearance and the subsequent murder trial. She does not believe Edmund House, who is the man condemned for Sarah’s murder and a convicted rapist, is actually the guilty party. Motivated by the opportunity to get some real justice, Tracy got a job as a homicide detective with Seattle PD and dedicated her whole life to tracking down murderers. She got the job after quitting her previous job as a teacher. She has a knack for looking into old homicides. 

Comment: There are currently 8 books in this series. I first started reading these in 2018 and have read all but the last two.

Due to be released in 2022

• Edited November 29, 2021 5:42 pm  by  LvlSlgr
PTG (anotherPTG)

Nov-29

Dobby is a supporting protagonist in the Harry Potter series, making his first appearance as a major protagonist in the second book and film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

Harry Potter: 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Dobby The House Elf

Dobby protects Harry — Harry Potter Fan Zone

LvlSlgr

Nov-29

Katniss Everdeen - is a fictional character and the protagonist of The Hunger Games trilogy written by American author Suzanne Collins. Her name comes from a plant with edible tubers called Sagittaria (katniss), from Sagittarius the Archer, whose name means He that throws arrows in Latin. Katniss and her family come from District 12, a coal-mining district that is the poorest, least populated, and smallest district in the dystopian fictional autocratic nation of Panem, ruled by the Capitol. In the course of the first book, The Hunger Games, Katniss competes in the Hunger Games after she is allowed to volunteer in place of her little sister, Primrose "Prim" Everdeen. Throughout the next two novels, Catching Fire and Mockingjay, Katniss becomes a galvanizing symbol of rebellion against the oppressive Capitol. She is portrayed by Jennifer Lawrence in the film adaptations The Hunger Games, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1, and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2. 

Comment: My friend Missy and I used to go to movies together and tried to take turns picking the movie. Back in 2013 when the second movie came out that is what she picked. I had heard about The Hunger Games because it was in the news so much, but it wasn't the type of book I usually read. On the way to the theater Missy filled me in on some of the background from the first movie/book. When the movie was over, she asked me what I thought and I immediately said I had to read the books. I was hooked. I have since read several other books by other authors that are of the same genre.

The Hunger Games (2012 Movie) - Official Theatrical Trailer - Jennifer Lawrence & Liam Hemsworth

www.TheHungerGames.movieStarring Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Woody Harrelson, Elizabeth Banks, Donald Sutherland, Stanley Tucci, Lenn...

Frank-N-Furter (is the main character of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. He is a pansexual, transvestite mad scientist who wants to create a perfect man as his own sexual plaything)

Behind the scenes of Rocky Horror....................

You can rent one of his outfits.............

LvlSlgr

Nov-29

Gil Grissom - is a fictional character portrayed by William Petersen on the CBS crime drama CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and its sequel, CSI: Vegas. Grissom is a forensic entomologist and, for the series' first nine seasons, a CSI Level III Supervisor employed by the Las Vegas Police Department. He appeared in 198 episodes of the original series, where he was succeeded by Raymond Langston (Laurence Fishburne) and later D.B. Russell (Ted Danson). Grissom returned in the CSI: Vegas sequel in 2021.

I'm really enjoying the return of CSI.................

Horton Family (are an upper middle class Anglo-Saxon Christian family living in the town of Salem. Traditionally a family of doctors, the Hortons have branched out to include lawyers, journalists, police officers, and more. Key family members include Alice, Tom, Mickey, Julie, Hope, Jennifer, Lucas, Will, Shawn, Ciara, Abby and J.J.. The Hortons have been at the center of Days of Our Lives since its debut in 1965)

The patriarch and matriarch of the Horton family................

Alice & Tom with their 5 children..................

See the source image

Every Christmas the Horton family has a tradition of hanging ornaments, with each family member's name, on a tree. The Horton Christmas ornaments tradition began over 50 years ago when it was revealed family patriarch Tom Horton’s mother made the first original seven ornaments. Tom, Alice, Mickey, Bill, Addie, Tommy Jr., and Marie’s ornaments first aired in 1966 and were only shown on the tree until 1970. In 1971, the first Horton ornaments ceremony aired, starting a new Christmas Eve tradition for the family, as well as fans of the NBC soap opera. Family matriarch Alice began making the ornaments that year and introduced new ones for Julie, Stephen, Sandy, Mike, David, Laura, Scott, and Doug. The tradition is to honor members of the legendary Salem family. There are only two ways for someone to earn a spot on the infamous tree, and they are pretty simple. A person has to be born into the Horton clan, or marry into it. Yes, every person who wed into the family has an ornament. Even if the marriage ended in divorce, the decoration lives on forever. However, after a divorce, those ornaments are retired and are not placed on the tree for obvious reasons. Thanks to all the marriages and babies born into the Horton clan, there are reportedly over 65 ornaments connected to the tradition...............

DOOL Horton Christmas Tree Trimming 2017 || Days of our lives || By Shobhit Gupta

#days #of #our #lives #christmas #tree #trimming #2012:You Can Also Watch #DOOL #Christmas #Tree #Trimming : #2012 : https://youtu.be/zHbtUezraVQ#2014 : http...

I have watched Days of Our Lives since I was a kid. A lady that used to babysit me when I was growing up used to watch it.

LvlSlgr

Nov-30

I probably started watching "Days of Our Lives"' when it first came on. I was just a kid ... well, a teenager. I remember back then all the soaps were just half an hour long. I used to watch "Days of Our Lives", "The Doctors" and "Another World" whenever I could. 

Ichabod Crane - is a fictional character and the protagonist in Washington Irving's short story "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow". Crane is portrayed, in the original work and in most adaptations, as a tall, lanky individual with a scarecrow affect. He is the local schoolmaster, and has a strong belief in all things supernatural, including the legend of the headless horseman. Crane eventually tries unsuccessfully to court the heiress Katrina Van Tassel, a decision which angers Abraham "Brom Bones" Van Brunt, a local man who also wishes to marry Katrina. After supposedly proposing to Katrina, Crane is headed home alone at night when the headless horseman appears and chases the schoolmaster.

Disney's version

Image result for ichabod crane

Tim Burton's version

I also watched Another World and sometimes The Doctors..............

J'onn J'onzz (fictional character on the TV show Supergirl. The character operates under the guise of Hank Henshaw while interacting with humans as they are more comfortable around him while he looks human. J'onn, commonly referred to as the Martian Manhunter, is one of the last Green Martians. Born and raised on the planet Mars, J'onn was thought to be the sole survivor of a "Martian Holocaust" instigated by the White Martians that also killed his entire family)

as Hank Crenshaw....................

In the comics he's more commonly known as the Martian Manhunter.................

Calling it a night................................

PTG (anotherPTG)

Nov-30

Kangaroo Jack inspired by an urban legend about a pair of Boston college students on break in Australia. While driving through the Outback, they accidentally hit a kangaroo. The Two lowly thieves are led on a chase across Australia by a kangaroo when it escapes wearing a jacket loaded with $50,000, which need to be delivered to a gangster.

Prime Video: Kangaroo Jack

LvlSlgr

Nov-30

Joseph "Little Joe" Cartwright - is a fictional character in the TV show Bonanza which aired on NBC for 14 seasons (1959-1974). Portrayed by Michael Landon, Little Joe is the third son of Ben Cartwright and the only child of Ben and Marie Cartwright, Ben’s third wife. He was named in honor of Marie Cartwright’s former husband Joseph "Big Joe" Collins who had saved the life of Ben Cartwright. Joe has little memory of his beloved mother, and was under five when she died in a horse riding accident. Little Joe received his nickname because compared to his brother, Hoss, he was little. Even as he grew up, the nickname stuck, and Hoss remained taller and larger than Joe. Joe enjoyed playing checkers and poker; he also made bets that ended up with hilarious results. His enthusiasm for life often got him acting before thinking of consequences. Joe was the romantic one in the family and was always eager to meet women.

"LITTLE JOE" CARTWRIGHT

Little Joe Cartwright was the youngest son of Ben Cartwright. Like Michael Landon, who played him on Bonanza, he had a great sense of humor and had a contagi...

• Edited November 30, 2021 8:43 pm  by  LvlSlgr