Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 166 Around the World   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 4342216 views.

ShamWoW! Commercial (ShamWow, probably because of the ShamWow Guy, was a success. As soon as the commercial hit television in 2007, people were pulling out their wallets and dropping $19.99, plus shipping and handling, to get their hands on eight of these miracle sponge-towel chimeras. Offer himself claims to have sold "millions" of ShamWows within the first two years they were around, according to MSN. That's pretty impressive, for something your find in a "as seen on TV" aisle of the store)

Image 1 - The Original Shamwow - Super Absorbent Multi-Purpose Cleaning Towel Cloth, Machi

ShamWoW Commercial (Full Length)

ShamWow CommercialThe ShamWow is still available for purchase at: https://www.shamwow.com (2019)Follow my new Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/realvinceof...

These days this guy is selling ShamWow masks on YouTube......................

Taking a break........................

LvlSlgr

Jan-23

There was another similar product advertised probably in the late 70s or early 80s. I remember because I bought some of them.

Tootsie Pop commercial

Comment: Did you ever notice the kid doesn't have on any clothes? flushed

• Edited January 23, 2022 11:32 pm  by  LvlSlgr

No, I never noticed that, however he also looks like the former occupant of the White House..............................only not as orange!!

Unsung Hero Commercial (In parts of Asia, Thailand in particular, advertisers seem to be all about making viewers cry. One company, Thai Life Insurance, is especially well-known for producing massively popular,  touching commercials. “Unsung Hero,” created by Ogilvy & Mather Bangkok, is just one example, and it’s one of the less depressing ads the brand has put out. The agency says that making people cry isn’t their “main objective.” The purpose is to inspire people to “appreciate the value of life, which is a core value of the brand.” Tears, it seems, are just a common side effect)

"Unsung Hero" [????????????? ?? ?.?.2557 ] [Official TVC 2014: Thai Life Insurance]

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????...???????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????...????????????????...

LvlSlgr

Jan-24

The Voice - is an American singing reality competition television series broadcast on NBC. It premiered during the spring television cycle on April 26, 2011. Based on the original The Voice of Holland and part of The Voice franchise, it has aired twenty-one seasons and aims to find unsigned singing talent (solo or duets, professional and amateur) contested by aspiring singers, age 13 or over, drawn from public auditions.

Comment: I had watched every season, every episode of The Voice since it started ... until this season. I watched the first two episodes and just gave up on it. I don't know but it just hasn't been the same for me since Adam Levine left. Yes, Kelly Clarkson is good and gives it right back to Blake Shelton. I can honestly say I like her. But I still miss Adam. And this season with Arial Grande just didn't do it for me. But to be honest, I've gotten that way with TV in general. Some days I don't even turn it on. I quit recording/watching shows I've been watching for years. Including NCIS (Mark Harmon - better known as Gibbs - left) which I had watched for 18 years.

Original Season 1 coaches - Adam Levine, CeeLo Green, Christine Aguilera, and Blake Shelton - and host Carson Daly

What's My Line? (is a panel game show that originally ran in the United States on the CBS Television Network from 1950 to 1967, originally in black and white and later in color, with subsequent U.S. revivals. The game uses celebrity panelists to question contestants in order to determine their occupation, i.e. "line of work", with panelists being called on to question and identify a weekly celebrity "mystery guest" while blindfolded. It is on the list of longest-running U.S. primetime network television game-shows. Originally moderated by John Charles Daly and with regular panelists Dorothy Kilgallen, Arlene Francis, and Bennett Cerf, What's My Line? won three Emmy Awards for "Best Quiz or Audience Participation Show" in 1952, 1953, and 1958 and the Golden Globe Awards for Best TV Show in 1962)

About 15 minutes in is Betty White and her husband Allen Ludden........................

What's My Line? - Allen Ludden & Betty White; Martin Gabel [panel] (Jun 23, 1963)

MYSTERY GUEST: Allen Ludden & Betty WhitePANEL: Arlene Francis, Martin Gabel, Dorothy Kilgallen, Bennett CerfThis program also features UK soccer player Bobb...

Trivia:

According to Wikipedia, it wasn’t until July 1952 that kinescopes were regularly saved and thus only about ten episodes from the first two years are known to exist.

Calling it a night.............................

LvlSlgr

Jan-24

The X-Files - is an American science fiction drama television series created by Chris Carter. The series revolves around Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) special agents Fox Mulder (David Duchovny), and Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson) who investigate X-Files: marginalized, unsolved cases involving paranormal phenomena. The original television series aired from September 10, 1993, to May 19, 2002, on Fox. The program spanned nine seasons, with 202 episodes. 

Yours for a Song (is an American game show, created by Bob Russell, that aired on ABC from 1961–1963 with Bert Parks as host and Johnny Gilbert as announcer. The series, which filmed in New York City, aired in primetime from November 14, 1961 to September 18, 1962 and in daytime from December 4, 1961 to March 29, 1963. This program was replaced by the soap opera, General Hospital, which was ABC's first "modern-day" soap the following Monday)

See the source image

and you could play it at home.....................

See the source image

Off to work........................

LvlSlgr

Jan-24

Zorro - (also known as Disney's Zorro) is an American action-adventure western series produced by Walt Disney Productions and starring Guy Williams. Based on the Zorro character created by Johnston McCulley, the series premiered on October 10, 1957 on ABC. The final network broadcast was July 2, 1959. Seventy-eight episodes were produced, and four hour-long specials were aired on the Walt Disney anthology series between October 30, 1960, and April 2, 1961.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jan-25

Absolutely Fabulous (also known as Ab Fab) is a British television sitcom based on the French and Saunders sketch, "Modern Mother and Daughter", created by Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders. The show was created and written by Saunders, who also stars as one of the main characters with Joanna Lumley and Julia Sawalha.

Abfab2011.jpg