Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New Ipad update wil not opne now.   Technical Issues

Started Sep-18 by diamondgrlva; 1172 views.
diamondgrlva

Sep-18

I just installed the new update for the game on my ipad...which is a new one...and now it will not open ...all I get is a black screen and then the game closes...have restarted the ipad but the same thing happens.  I am afraid to uninstall as it says I will loose all my data..

Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks in advance! 

DEE(DIAMONDGIRL54VA on ipad and PC)

I12BTawny

Sep-18

I’m having the exact same issue. 

I am having the same issue. Doing a reboot of my iPad did not resolve the issue. Waiting for fix from the devs.

I have not yet updated to IOS 14, I am at iOS 13.7 on my iPad Pro 10.5. I got the latest MC update and now when I launch the game, it takes me right back to my main iPad screen and the MC game screen is left in the background with a black/blank screen. Hoping this issue gets fixed soon pray

AussieSweet

Sep-18

Yes, I'm having the same problem after the update.

HulioT

Sep-22

Yes I have the same problem, my IPad is new also.  Downloaded the latest update and game won’t load at all, have sent message to Big Fish Games but will suspect I will just get the usual generic response, very disappointing and frustrating.  Why issue an update when it won’t work.

In reply toRe: msg 5
butch53

Sep-22

I had same issue.  I rebooted several times, and nothing.  I just took the extreme step of removing the app from the ipad, reboot the ipad, and restore MC from the icloud.  Magically, it opens with my correct ID,a and then says additional content needs to be installed (443 Mb) and another download, and I am back in the game!

DevilinWales

Sep-24

Hi

similar but game is now back at start with same ID but ID on friends lust from other I-pad has changed !

ticket raised and hopefully they can sort

be careful if re installing 

paul-devil

Tennco (carlyMC)

Sep-27

I cant get into game either. Have not updated to ios 14 yet on ipad. Having enough problems with it on my phone

DevilinWales

Sep-28

Hi

not heard from anyone as yet but as soon as I do I will put response on here

hope your well and surviving this global madness 

paul

Hi Carlytulip

I feel your pain. Having similar issues. BF tropical_fish says their aware and working on resolution.

EGelephant says not to reinstall game, they will have solution “soon”

Co-worker who has newest iPhone with the 3 camera lens...does not play MC...but her phone not working correctly.

Hoping to have this resolved...so can do the CCblush