Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Characters will not talk to me   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Sep-19 by Siberlene; 587 views.
Siberlene

Sep-19

I just finished Level 102.  Great update!  However, I cannot get my characters back (the blue key characters).  I even closed out the game but still they won't talk to me.

Has this happened to anyone else?

loopykaren

Sep-19

Yes its doing the same on my game to. Im puzzled??

AEGram

Sep-19

Apparently, at the end of the current update, the Devs didn't remember to activate the Side Quests for some of the characters.

As they learn about it from players sending tickets, asking them about it on their Facebook page, etc., I'm sure we'll get a mini update to correct the issue.

(Unless, of course, they've decided to no longer have them available.)

In reply toRe: msg 3
loopykaren

Sep-19

Yes ive noticed this to.Whats with all the spam .Do i need a freelancer or do i need to adopt a pet.No blooming thank you internet so FO.! No offence on this post Sib im just pointing out something i dont want to see on a forum.x

AEGram

Sep-19

It's not spam.....it's ads that you see in the free version of the forum.

If you don't want to see the ads, you have to pay membership.

In reply toRe: msg 5
loopykaren

Sep-19

Been here before AEG with a game my daughter and i use to play. So are you saying this game will continue as long as we pay. Or is it ready to go under. Thanks in advance. x

AEGram

Sep-19

Siberlene said:

I just finished Level 102.  Great update!  However, I cannot get my characters back (the blue key characters).  I even closed out the game but still they won't talk to me. Has this happened to anyone else?

Based on the other posts, everyone is experiencing the missing Side Quests. Unknown is whether it's intentional by the Devs or not.

If they just failed to activate them, I'm sure there will be some mini-update to correct the problem.