Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Midnight Castle   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Sep-20 by SHANERUSTON; 1548 views.
SHANERUSTON

Sep-20

Does anyone know what are the ingredients required to make Restful Sleep. Quest in level 98.

From AEG's Spreadsheet:

Restful Sleep (Level 98) 6300 coins, Cloud of Dreams, Moon Smile, Strong Chain, 25 plain stamps

You can find the link to her spreadsheet here (msg 14):

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/31/1

SHANERUSTON

Sep-21

Thank you so much, I just need to see which ingredient I am still missing. There is 1 which is locked at the moment & I've been round the map about 4 times, attempting to find a new quest which will enable me to get further on.

SHANERUSTON

Sep-21

I don't suppose that you know where/how I can get Moon Smile, it is still shown as locked.

Moon Smile is located in the Shaman's Cauldron ZZ in Jousting Field, Northern Islands.

SHANERUSTON

Sep-21

That location is not on my map, I must have missed something. Thank you all the same, I'm eternally grateful.

You're welcome, happy to help!!  

Northern Islands opens in Level 90; Jousting Field opens in Level 92; Shaman's Cauldron ZZ opens in Level 93.  Hope this helps.

SHANERUSTON

Sep-22

I'm on Level 98 and I don't seem to have those locations on my map.

I  must not understand.  How could you be at Level 98 and not have Northern Islands on your map?  Just to get to 98 you would have had to play Northern Islands and Titan Town.  When you're looking at map, remember to press the Right Arrow along the right-hand side to bring up the other half of the map.