Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Azpotter    Friends

Started Sep-25 by Azpotter; 1527 views.
Azpotter

Sep-25

Hi everyone 

I lost my game last week. Emailed Big Fish and have not heard back. 

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Sep-25

Oh I am so very sorry to hear this!! You have been so very generous in your donations to the Consortium
Please keep us posted and when you do get your game back, if there is anything we the Consortium  is able to do to be of help and assistance to you, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Please hang in there. Stay safe and well!! Hopefully BFG & EG will soon have this sorted out!! 
Gratefully, 

Debbie two_hearts

Azpotter

Sep-25

Thank you. Do you know if there is a way to change your user id in the game? I was hoping if I could do that I might be able to get my game back. 
thanks

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Sep-25

I am definitely the wrong person to ask about anything Technical. My friend Dhyani can tell you how technically challenged I am!! grin

But if I read your question correctly, you want to change your Game ID #?? 
Is that correct? 
I don’t believe you are able to do that without starting a new game, or starting a game over back at lvl 1. 
You have the ability to change your Avatar Messages. If that is what you are seeking. 
I am going to “CC” some of my Technically Knowledgeable Friends on this message. I am hoping that they will be able to advise you  far better on this matter then I am able to do so!! 
Let me how things work out!! 

Debbie two_hearts

Azpotter

Sep-25

Since I lost my game, I thought if I could sign in with my old I’d, I may be able to get my game back.

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Sep-25

If you made a Backup of your MC 'progress' you can Restore your game yourself. You play on PC/Windows, right?

Here's a link to AEGram's and my Instructions for Restoring your Game and Transferring your Game to a new/different device:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/3654/1

I don't know what you mean, specifically ~ how did you lose your game? Did it reset to Level ONE or some other Level?

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

AEGram

Sep-25

Azpotter said:

I lost my game last week. Emailed Big Fish and have not heard back.

I don't know how you lost the game, but my recommendation is to bypass the FISH and go directly to the ELEPHANT. I would send an email to: support@elephant-games.com

Not only are they more responsive, they can do more than the Big Fish technicians can do.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Sep-25

Thank you both so very much for helping me with this inquiry!!

I just PM’d Azpotter her ID # if that is what she was seeking. That is about as far as my tech ability takes me!! grinspeak_no_evil
Thank you both so very much for responding to her.
It is such a frustrating time for so many players because just so many have lost their games at the same time.

Good luck Azpotter!! Keep us posted!! 
And thank you once again so very much my friends!! 
Debbie two_hearts

Azpotter

Sep-25

Thanks everyone for your help. Just a side note. I am female smile

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Sep-25

My mistake my friend!! hear_no_evilsee_no_evilspeak_no_evil

I have corrected it!! Now if it was only so easy to correct and get our games back on track!! wink
Please do keep me updated on what happens. I hope you received my PM with your current Game ID if that is what you were in need of. 
You have been so very generous to the Consortium. We are always here to help and assist you!!

Hugs~ Debbie two_hearts