Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Stuck on level 102   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Sep-25 by JD (badge510); 412 views.
JD (badge510)

Sep-25

I am stuck on Level 102, as many are. About all I can do is give and receive gifts. Last I was on Lilith the Hunter and had two more achievements to go. The game stuck there and no access to any of the avatars, as they all came up busy and to wait. I tried all that I could do without uninstalling and reinstalling. I am afraid of losing everything again.

Does anyone have an answer for this? Has anyone had the same problem?

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Sep-25

Apparently, you're not alone.  

Read this:

https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/3685/6

And this:

https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/3689/1

Looks like the Devs either intentionally or unintentionally didn't active the Blue (Destiny) Key Side Quests.

Hope this helps!

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

AEGram

Sep-25

This is the second thread you've created asking the same question.

You've also asked the question in the "Where are the blue key quests" thread.

Multiple threads will give you the same answers......the Devs did not activate them at the end of this current content.

If it was their intention do do so and an oversight on their part, they will send out a mini-update to correct the issue. But not before they resolve the iOS 14 OS update that has crashed many players' games.

In reply toRe: msg 3
Moonki

Sep-26

It is almost time for the Fall event. Maybe the Dev’s don’t want us in the middle of a blue quest when the Event starts, and are giving a bit more time to finish the latest update before the Fall Event

On another note, I found when adding the horns, or polar star that if I pulled it to the glowing ball (fire pearl?) it was pulled to it’s correct place. Moonki