Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of carly   Friends

Started Sep-27 by Tennco (carlyMC); 720 views.
Tennco (carlyMC)

Sep-27

Hey everybody!  I took a hiatus for awhile. I am trying to get back into game but i cant get in on ipad. I get a black screen so i will have to wait until thar gets fixed.  Laptop is down temporarily so cant get into pc game either. 

Hi carly:  I still have you on my friends list whenever your laptop is up and running.  See you in the castle grinning

LadyMya

Sep-28

I'm in the same situation.  Hope everything gets straightened out soon!

Scottie

Hi Carly you are still in my lists. My PC games are okay but I haven't got the update. Waiting to hear from BF. Hope yours are sorted soon.

Tennco (carlyMC)

Sep-28

I am getting anxious to play and now a glitch!

datsalotta

Oct-2

Hey carly

I'll be watching for you on both PC and iOS. Hopefully will see you soon.

datsalotta

marbur220

Oct-3

Carly -

If your iOS id is 2514658, you are still in my friends list. If you have a different id, either send a request or I can send one to you.

After the update issue last year, I started taking screenshots of my friends on a monthly basis so there is a Carly in my most recent shot (and in the future, my Home Screen cuz I didn’t have my own id.)  Once my black screen goes away, I will look for you.

Stay well...welcome back...

marbur220

Tennco (carlyMC)

Oct-5

I cant get into my game after i updated so not sure of number.  I dont recall your name as a friend but if i ever get up and running i will check it out

In reply toRe: msg 1
Tennco (carlyMC)

Oct-5

Hey everybody. I am back in ios. Found another new update and i am in. I am not going to update to ios 14 yet.  pC is running again to. Yeah!!

Honeyphan

Oct-5

Wonderful to hear, Carly!

I think I have you in my friend list- are you the one who wrote "whew made it" ? :)

See you in the castle!