Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Get 20 Pet Medallions in 24 Hours   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Sep-29 by Katijay (Katijay46); 854 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Sep-29

If you have no Medallions you can buy them with diamonds, if you have lots you can get them playing the DQ's and feeding your pets that give you the iron or wood boxes...If I am remembering correctly...

attie1234

Sep-29

Hi Katijay!  Thank you so much for doing this each day!  I would like to pass along a little help for players who need to buy the Pet Medallions. In the right corner is a + sign that will take you to the "Bank". If you choose the film and watch a very very short ad you get 10 diamonds and are able to do it 3 times a day. Also, you can choose to do it for coins and get 50 coins 3 times a day. I wish I would have paid more attention to this when I started way back when but......grinning  Good Luck Everyone! Stay Safe, Healthy and Have FUN! bird Attie/Benit 

Katijay (Katijay46)

Sep-29

Unfortunately the PC players don't have this advantage, but still a good education tool for those that have this advantage...all input is good especially for new players...

attie1234

Sep-29

Oh goodness Katijay, I had no idea that the PC players do not have that advantage. That doesn’t seem fair. Do they have the same ability to buy diamonds and coins? 

• Edited September 29, 2020 8:44 pm  by  attie1234
marbur220

Sep-29

Learn something new every day!  I’ve been playing for years and didn’t know you could watch an ad to get diamonds...I had over 5K before the blip so I use them to buy gift stuff for folks that want items I don’t have in inventory.

Stay well...mask up...Namaste

AEGram

Sep-29

Katijay (Katijay46) said:

If you have no Medallions you can buy them with diamonds, if you have lots you can get them playing the DQ's and feeding your pets that give you the iron or wood boxes...If I am remembering correctly...

Of the regular pets, only the Iron or Wooden chests will yield a Pet Medallion....and you aren't guaranteed you will actually get one.

You can also receive Pet Medallions from the Crystal pet chests given by the Exclusive Pets you can get at Level 69 (Rainbow Dragon, Fire Dragon, Sea Serpent, and Woolly-Paw). That said here's my pet feeding project to get 20 Pet Medallions (in the order I fed them):

Fire Dragon………………………………….Crystal …………………………………..0
Rainbow Dragon ………………………….Gold………………………………………NA
Sea Serpent………………………………….Crystal…………………………………..1
Woolly Paw ………………………………….Crystal…………………………………..1
Winter Cat ……………………………………Wooden……………………………….2
Snow Griffin………………………………….Wooden……………………………….1
Cook……………………………………………..Gold……………………………………..NA
Baby Girl……………………………………….Gold……………………………………..NA
Baby Mammoth………………………….. Iron………………………………………2
Bat………………………………………………. Iron………………………………………1
Jack-in-Box……………………………………Wooden……………………………….1
Egghead Owl ………………………………..Silver…………………………………….NA
Enigmaic Narwhal…………………………Wooden……………………………….1
Flap-Eared Puppy ………………………..Iron……………………………………….2
Good Natured Hedgehog ……………Iron………………………………………..0
Gorilla …………………………………………Wooden…………………………………0
Happy Pup …………………………………. Iron……………………………………….1
Holiday Sphinx …………………………… Iron ……………………………………...1
Hopping Tiger …………………………….. Iron……………………………………….1
Humpty Dumpty …………………………. Iron ………………………………………1
Pensive Spider ……………………………..Iron……………………………………….1
Red Cardinal …………………………………Iron………………………………………..2
Shark ……………………………………………Silver………………………………………NA
Yellow Bear ………………………………….Silver ……………………………………..NA
Spotted-Winged Parrot ………………..Iron ………………………………………1

Maybe it will help others....maybe not.

• Edited September 29, 2020 8:58 pm  by  AEGram
In reply toRe: msg 6
Honeyphan

Sep-29

Ha! So after sending 9 pets out - 5 wooden chests and 2 iron chests later (the rest were gold) - I got a whopping 2 medallions! lol

The wood yielded none. Out of 5! The iron gave one each  ...

Never had that happen before.

So I activated an amulet and played the DQ - am only three medallions away (waiting for the bloomin' airship to come back) and I'll be done with this challenge...

• Edited September 29, 2020 9:18 pm  by  Honeyphan
In reply toRe: msg 6
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Sep-29

That's a lot of happy, well-fed pets!

pclark200

Sep-30

I got an impossible daily quest (needed the 50 blue keys and opps no blue key quests!) so used feeding pets to get all 20 pet medallions.

In reply toRe: msg 1
datsalotta

Sep-30

WOW - I just got 4 pet medallions when I fed T Rex. That's a first !!?

datsalotta