Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Beat Mountain Troll "Rustle" at dice 1 time   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Sep-30 by Katijay (Katijay46); 308 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Sep-30

Putting this one up early so you can make sure you have 3 rolls ready to go...and Good Luck to all...

LvlSlgr

Sep-30

I only had 2 so I went ahead and used them. Thanks for the reminder.

Honeyphan

Oct-1

For those of you who believe in the power of the avatar (lol), which one do you use against the troll? I remember the wise dragon was best paired with the new guy with the bizarre headgear from last CC and the knights and the Frog Witch, but I can't remember which one the troll was best to pair with (and have a better chance of beating him)...

Help?

I am embarrassed to say I won twice and couldn't figure out why it wasn't showing until I realized I won against "Salty" twice!!!....I then won against the Rustle using Frey Frey....that was my upper level game...I also won against the Troll in my lower level game with the Can Can Dancer....don't remember her name...

Honeyphan

Oct-1

Thank you, Katijay! :)

Still have to finish the fortune wheel tomorrow (so I won't have to spend buckets of coins! lol) - and then will confront the troll...

LvlSlgr

Oct-1

I was lucky and won on the second attempt. And to make it even better he had an item I needed to complete a ZZ.

Got mine on the first attempt, tied in with a DQ

PenWeb

Oct-2

Out of my 5 games, I was lucky enough to get the first 4 with only 1 try each, with items from 2 of them.

Unfortunately, my last and lowest game took 9 tries before a win.

Sun (sunriserain)

Oct-2

I won first two of two with Gold Lady. It may have been a first for me.

Sun