Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How to vote SAFELY in 2020   Howling with the Hostess

Started Oct-4 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 975 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

This link has all the information you need to find polling stations, order an absentee ballot or vote early in your state.

Just click the link, scroll down and find your state.  All the addresses of polling stations are provided by county.

Clear instructions will follow, along with a fair argument as to why your state is the best of all.

https://www.betterknowaballot.com/

SharpEye1

Oct-6

Thanks, Jenifer!  I had  requested my mail-in ballot online and received it on Sept. 28th.  I immediately completed the ballot, signed and dated the envelope, and took it to an official drop off box.   Last week, I received an email from the Board of Elections that my ballot had been received and counted.  So, easy peasy for me in Maryland!  Ada  heart_eyes

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Glad you got it done.

Now you just have to convince everyone mail in voting works!

Good luck with that. unamused

I got my mail-in ballot, but ironically the day I was going to drop it off I was notified of my positive covid test.  If I am able to get out of quarantine this weekend, then I will drop my ballot off on Monday.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

OH!! Take care of yourself, my dear and get better quickly!!

Thanks, been doing well, no major symptoms. In fact, received a call from work today and as long as I don't have a fever (which I haven't) for 72 hours, I can return to work on Monday the 12th.  Guess I'll also be dropping off my ballot!!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-24

I know I'm breaking the rules about no politics in the forum, but this is just TOO FUNNY!

Don't you write the rules..............................................LOL!!

LvlSlgr

Oct-24

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom) said:

Don't you write the rules..............................................LOL!!

That's just what I was thinking also ... LOL

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-25

It was too funny to not share with the group.

And it was so much better than the original debate.