Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Beat Innkeeper "Salty" Took at dice 2 Times   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Oct-5 by Katijay (Katijay46); 1788 views.

Good Luck everyone...let us know what Avatar you used to beat him...

datsalotta

Oct-5

Hey Katijay !!

Right now on PC I'm using professor pinfeathers (from an alternate reality ((-:)

On iOS I am using Humpty Dumpty who is described as a “risk taker”  could be appropriate for Salty Took dice challenge ?? 

Are there avatars who are luckier at the game table?

datsalotta

Honeyphan

Oct-5

I have found that the Pirate girl (the one you win as an achievement) is really good for Salty.

Also, any form of Anabel seems to work well, winning more often than not- he seems to have a soft spot for her. lol

So those are the two I plan to use when the CC opens. :) (I'll start with Pirate girl and if I lose with her, I'll go to Anabel.)

• Edited October 5, 2020 5:50 pm  by  Honeyphan
datsalotta

Oct-5

Hey Honeyphan !!

So old "Salty" Took the bartender has a soft spot for the pretty girls. Will test it out. Thanks

Honeyphan

Oct-5

So, I used pirate girl first -

rolled a 3 - he rolled a 4

Switched to Anabel - won

rolled again - deuce

again- lost by one again.

I have noticed something... I usually hold the roll button down and let it up when I want to roll, instead of clicking it then ... if I do it when the left hand makes a gradual sweep before it hits the middle - I often roll anywhere from a 3 to a 5 ...if I roll when hand hits center of sweep - I usually always roll an 8, sometimes a 6 or a 7...and if I hit it right at a certain point after that middle sweep, I often get a 10 or a 12...interesting... the trick is letting the button up at the exact point so that when the dice rolls and drops, the other hand is at a certain point. I have found that this is almost always the case, more often than not (with the right avatar)...

Sun (sunriserain)

Oct-6

Gold lady won last one of three, frog queen won all three of the next try.

sun

Upper game took 6 tries and 3 avatars...Frog Queen could only pull off one win and Annabelle won the 2nd one...

Honeyphan

Oct-6

2nd round - used Anabel again

first roll - lost by one point (again! lol - both losses yesterday were by one point too)

second roll - deuce

third roll - deuce

fourth roll - won - AND got an achievement for Salty! :D

In reply toRe: msg 8
katiek2

Oct-7

Froggy let me down 0-5.  Waiting now for 6th, 7th & 8th tries.  Good luck ev1.  Congrats to those that have been able to move on.

katiek

KatieAn56

Oct-8

I used Innkeeper avatar won first one, lost 2nd one, won 3rd with Salty beating himself :)

• Edited October 8, 2020 4:05 pm  by  KatieAn56