Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Events   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Oct-6 by mistybear; 6007 views.
mistybear

Oct-6

Will there be a Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas event this year.? Was looking forward to it.

Honeyphan

Oct-6

I really, really hope so! Since they did do the castle challenges, release new puzzles and post a new update, I would think they would continue with the events - it will be my first for both of those seasonal events, and I am really looking forward to them!

From what I read on here, the fall event usually makes an appearance around mid-October (correct me if I'm wrong) - so maybe next week or shortly thereafter we'll see it? :)

Probably won't show up until the CC is over or nearly over ---- due to the fact they will probably have a CC during each event. Calling these repetitions exercises "events" is a stretch anyway. 

The fact that they don't change the "events" at all speaks volumes about how long MC will continue. If the devs are not interested in improving/changing/upgrading the game ---- then they can't be interested in extending the life of the game, either. IMO

Being your 1st time to see them, they are exactly the same as the Spring Event with different scenery ---- same achievements, same tasks, same rewards. But you will like it, I'm sure, being new to you. (wait till you have done it 15-20 times LOL)

AEGram

Oct-7

mistybear said:

Will there be a Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas event this year.? Was looking forward to it.

As a clarification, we only have 3 seasonal events...... Fall, Winter, and Spring

So, there is no separate event for Halloween and Thanksgiving....they are both in the singular Fall Event.

In reply toRe: msg 4
mistybear

Oct-7

Ok I forgot. When is it going to start, if still doing

AEGram

Oct-8

mistybear said:

Ok I forgot. When is it going to start, if still doing

No one knows when the events start. One day, we just get a message that "changes are afoot" or someone finds an update in their Game Manager or the App Store. 

But, I can tell you when the Fall Event has started in the past:

October 12, 2015
October 17, 2016 (19th for iOS; 21st for Android)
October 19, 2017
October 25, 2018
October 19, 2019

The current Castle Challenge has the last task issued on October 26 and closes out at GMT day roll on October 27. All of the last 10 items could be done inside an event or outside one. Day 24, Complete 2 Parts of Daily Quests, could also be done after the event starts -- you just do 2 of the Fall single task DQs.

In reply toRe: msg 6
SpreeBeans12

Oct-14

I dont see a castle challenge on my PC or android games. Am i missing something??

Honeyphan

Oct-14

Did you check your game manager to see if there is an update to install? (for PC) - I have no idea how you would go about it for android...

If you're new to MC, while you're in the game, it's the pull-out tab to the right and should be glimmering (Castle Challenges are available when you get to a certain level - don't remember what that is, but it's not too high).

Someone with more knowledge in this should answer soon... :)

• Edited October 14, 2020 9:41 pm  by  Honeyphan
Honeyphan

Oct-15

Just looked it up on the Midnight Castle Guide - the Castle Challenges are not available until a player reaches Level 10. So if you're not there yet, that's why the current CC isn't showing.

If you are there or past it, and it's still not showing, and there is no update to install, it might be a game glitch. (???)

I think it's amazing you kept track of the events. Do you recall if an event has ever started in the middle of a CC? I heard that this is the first year the  CC 's were separated from the events. I get a feeling the Halloween fun is being skipped. It's my favorite event, but you give me a little hope seeing that the event had begun so late in 2018. I've only been playing a bit over a year now and was really looking forward to it. Plus, I am so broke I've been doing the rounds and depending on everyone's generosity to advance. I'm very grateful and feel confident I'm unofficially in the MC beggar club.

PS... I think it will take me next to forever to figure out this website, so please pardon my butting in to whine.