Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Update??   Technical Issues

Started Oct-8 by SpreeBeans12; 1411 views.
SpreeBeans12

Oct-8

HI!

I play MC on a couple of platforms. Today on my android phone my game has randomly stopped three times and said there were changes a foot in the castle. the game then shut down and tried to do a download with one item. the first two times it took forever but this last one took about 20 seconds. what the heck is going on at MC today.

thanks

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Open up your game manager and see if you need to install an update.

judylinn

Oct-11

I saw this and went to the App Store to update and now when I click on the app it closes off immediately. Any help please

SpreeBeans12

Oct-11

I did everything from clearing my cache, updated my phone, restarting my phone, restarting the app. Do all those things and it may work. but I still get this download notification and it sometimes says this and sometimes it works fine. My game is even getting interrupted now and it says changes are afoot in midnight castle and the game must restart. 

SpreeBeans12

Oct-11

It's ridiculous though bc I have absolutely no issues playing this game on PC. But on android all kinds of problems with lagging and freezing and this download crap. I've played on multiple platforms for android so it isn't my stuff it's all on Elephant games. 

frenciula

Oct-11

Hi... Me too, again, from yesterday afternoon game again stuck with a phantomatic update. I ask to a friend, under another wifi and under data mobile to try to download and open mc, but it doesn't work. 

I wrote to elephant game yesterday, i hope they answer to me or they solve problems. If they answer i will post here in the forum. 

judylinn

Oct-19

I went to a tech guy and he managed to update my old iPad via computer. And also to transfer my game to my new iPad. So the game is working on both iPads. The only way he was able to get my game on my new iPad to the level I left was to do it via facebook. At least I can still play