Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Oct 9 update   Technical Issues

Started Oct-11 by judylinn; 1518 views.
judylinn

Oct-11

I wrote a message earlier but can't find it. I updated the October 9 update and now the app won't open at all. Can any of my friends tell me what my id# is. I am also on an old iPad. How can I transfer the game to a newer iPad. I'm a senior and don't have much tech knowledge. Please and thanks. Judylinn

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-11

JudyLinn,

I sent you a PM with your Game ID in it. 
Also, here is a link that will give you easy instructions for transferring your game to a new iPad. 
http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/3754/1

I hope this information helps!! Please let me know if I may be of assistance to you with anything else!! 
I also hope you are staying safe and well!! 

Debbie two_hearts

judylinn

Oct-11

I don't know where on this site to find my private messages

judylinn

Oct-11

I don't know how to find private messages on here

In the upper right corner there are 2 grey boxes, they'll light up orange (with a number) to let you know you have a message and how many, just click on it to read them.

judylinn

Oct-11

So I looked at that. It seems too hard for me to do. Also can you transfer a game when that game will not even open?  Also I don't want to change anything else on my old iPad as I use it for other things. I have no tech skills and that option looks very complicated

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-11

JudyLinn,

I am technically challenged as well. wink 

You may send an email to Customer Support at Big Fish.
Their address is :  support@midnightcastle.zendesk.com

Please let us know when this is resolved for you!! 

Debbie two_hearts

TJ (StarBlazes)

Oct-11

I’m not sure what I can add to the info you have already posted looks good to me thumbsup hopefully EG can help them if they are having similar issues to the thread ios 14 seems EG was able to help most of them be able to access their games again.

attie1234

Oct-11

Hi!  I also agree with TJ.  I have not been able to open my game on an old iPad and have reached out to BF also. I am choosing to not update to iOS 14 on that iPad but would love to be able to move that game to another device. I will update if/when I get an answer. Fingers crossed that they are working on a fix for old iPads also. Hugs and Stay Safe! Attie/benit 

judylinn

Oct-12

I would like to know this as well as my ipad that I did the recent update on is an old one as well.