Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

ROLL CALL   Messages from the Heart

Started Oct-17 by KNIMtheTOAD; 235 views.
KNIMtheTOAD

Oct-17

Just checking in.  I have posted in the Forum but not an update on me.  Actually, it is mostly good news. First to get it out of the way I put everything on my shoulders and this is the first time have knocked  the bliss out of myself and can not get it back. MC and the Forum and friends keep me from total bomb, but I am working on it. 

Now the fun stuff.  We have new critters in the yard. Flower showed up last week. She is a pretty dainty skunk. She walks around  checking everything out . She sees us when we tap on the window. Yesterday when she came for a snack Bobbie taped and she looked sat up pulled her tail up in front and fluffed it . Today  she brought her little one so she trusts us. Also we have two toads. One has been here for awhile and now there is a little one. They get up on the front porch lights and catch the bugs. 

My oldest Grandson and his girl got married in July, out doors where their relationship really took off.  Their  working on Masters and Doctorate in music. She is a lovely girl from England with sparkle and humor. So glad to have another English infusion in the family. (my husband was English) 

All my friends and family are at this point Covid free. Which is great because they all live in hot spots. 

I have so much to be grateful for. Keep reminding myself. 

All good wishes and prayers go out to each and everyone of you. Stay safe, wash hands. keep your distance.  Wave and blow kisses. 

KNIMtheTOAD