Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I got an Invite   Friends

Started Oct-21 by NoShoeLaces; 868 views.
NoShoeLaces

Oct-21

Anyone have RustyOldPh... as a friend ?

iOS friend ending in 247, Level 14

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-22

Hi my friend!!

I am not familiar at all with this player, however if you PM me all the pertinent information, I will absolutely do my due diligence to check into into the player and see what I am able to find.

Hope you and your family are staying safe and well!

All my best, and please contact me if you need anything !!

Debbie two_hearts

TJ (StarBlazes)

Oct-24

Yes I have them as friends and have for quite some time I recently got a new friends invite from them too not sure if this is a 2ndary game or if they lost their old one and this is a replacement game but I accepted they are definitely safe and good friend to have in my experience blush

bajon

Oct-25

I had him as a friend as Rustyoldfug at level 100 and now he has a new number. I wonder if he had trouble with old game and now has started over.

In reply toRe: msg 4
NoShoeLaces

Oct-25

I was thinking the same thing.  His level 100 player has been red for quite awhile so he either lost that game & had to start over and chose a name with a similar spelling or he just started a new game for the fun of it.