Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

RANDY'S EYE SURGERY   Messages from the Heart

Started Oct-22 by SharpEye1; 1274 views.
SharpEye1

Oct-22

Hi all,

Randy's cataract surgery went well this morning.  He had both eyes done so, of course, he can't see anything right now.  He asked me to let you know he won't be able to go into MC or the forum for about 2 or 3 days.

He's so happy to have it done and over with and is excited to be able to see well again!  heart_eyes

Ada

KNIMtheTOAD

Oct-22

Thanks for update. Tell him I love him and I and all the critters will send good wishes for best results and speedy recovery.

You are a true friend my dear. I will send him PM to check when he's ready.

KNIMtheTOAD.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-22

Best wishes for a full "sharp" recovery!

SharpEye1

Oct-23

Aw, thank you, Rosalie!!  I will tell him.  You too are a true friend.  heart_eyes

SharpEye1

Oct-23

You are too funny!!  I'm guessing you remembered my eye/game name story. heart_eyes

oiuoiu321

Oct-23

Thank you so much for letting us know.  Praying for a quick recovery, Randy.

Please pass on my well wishes too.  So glad everything went well.  Finally, everything will come into focus!  Well, maybe not everything.  LOL LOL LOL  Best wishes always Randy.  heart_eyes

katiek2

Oct-24

So happy for him, that's all over and done with!  He's much missed.

In reply toRe: msg 9
AEGram

Oct-26

Quite unusual for both eyes to be done at the same time. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone else doing that. 

Glad it all went well....hoping he's mostly recovered by now.