Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

me   Friends

Started Oct-24 by Alice1234567; 890 views.
Alice1234567

Oct-24

letting you know that my husband passed in april and i have been moving into a new house with my sister.  I am in that risky group for covid so have been not very social.  I am praying for all of us

Honeyphan

Oct-24

Hi Alice - I'm honey -

I am so sorry to hear about your husband's passing - and hope you stay safe and well, along with your sister. <3

I understand about not being social - I am not in the risky group, myself, but I live in the same household as my 80 year old mother, so in that sense, I am. I also have stayed inside my house, away from the public, since March (except for the one day this week I went out to vote, since my state wouldn't allow mail-in voting. ugh.).

I hope that during this time God gives you peace and comfort and enjoyment ...

So sorry to hear about your husband, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

oiuoiu321

Oct-25

Oh Alice, I'm so sorry to hear about your husband.

I'm glad to hear that you're taking care of yourself, and your sister.

misstracy22

Oct-27

Hi Alice, 

I’m so sorry to hear your sad news about your husband. Such a difficult time for you. With added moving too. But at least it is with your sister. May you both settle together and share some good times and memories. Hugs so much I’m sending to you. Your friends on here are here to support and pray for you and your sister. 

hugs, Tracy rabbit

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-27

So very sorry for your loss. Hugs and best wishes