Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Earn 500 coins collecting morphing objects   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Oct-24 by Katijay (Katijay46); 444 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Oct-24

Another round of collecting morphing flowers...hopefully their will be more coins than other things...

datsalotta

Oct-25

Have just finished 500 coins from morphs in 2 games. 2 more games to go LOL. I think flowers dropped coins just about every time. Only remember seeing 2 stamps drop.

I'm a "morph maniac" and like to discuss morph hiding places with other players. Helping each other. I welcome pms on the topic of morphs.

Years back the flower morphs were stationery, not like the egg morphs and snowflake morphs in Spring and Christmas Events that take a leap before morphing out of sight. I pm d a moderator in the original forum and suggested that the flowers should leap as well. Lo and behold that change was made. The flowers don't take a big leap like the snowflakes in the Christmas Event, but they jiggle just enough to make them more noticeable.

datsalotta flowers

Katijay (Katijay46)

Oct-26

I have 2 games and I would almost swear their was rooms they turned off...I did get through it, but unless they are being very generous to lower level games...it would make me dizzy...there was a definite slow down at least in my games...