Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Fall Event 2020   Archives

Started Oct-28 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 2907 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-28

Are You Ready?? 
Are You Excited?? 
Do You Have Your Ghost Traps, Candies, Are Your Fall/Halloween Rooms Open? 
Are Your Friends Rooms all set up to play in to earn as many extra coins as possible?? 

The Consortium is here to assist you. We have Members across all three platforms!! 
PC, Android, and iOS. Just reach out to us by posting a message right here in the Consortium Thread. Or send Debbie a PM. If  you have any questions, concerns, or need help, we are here for you!! 

Looking for Event Friends on PC? Look no further then clicking on these links, and either post in them, send out invitations or why not do both??

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/176/74

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/9/135

If iOS Event Friends is what you are seeking?? No problem, we 
have you covered...Please post or respond to the messages in the links below!!

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/178/121

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/11/1429

Android is more your jive?? We have that as well!! 

With a VERY SPECIAL thank you to Tiny Faerie  princess for setting up our Friend Event Posts! Those wings of her’s are fast and mighty strong !! 

Please also take a moment to join and become a part of our Master List!! It identifies you to others as a Member of this wonderful MC Delphi Community Family. Please leave your information and the stupendous Chilpep (Hi Chili !!) will add you at the next revision.
For your convenience here is the link.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/163/623

So now with all the “housekeeping” out of the way, let the fun begin!! 
What to do with all those flying spirits? Need help crafting new pets? 
Always so much to do during an Event, and the FE is no exception!! 
We are always here to lend a helping hand!! So please never hesitate to ask or question why. It is our pleasure to be here to assist other players!! We try to do the very best that we can!! 

To Be Continued...

In reply toRe: msg 1
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-28

We invite you to participate and join us. 
Embrace the fun!! Just walk right into the Castle and 
immerse yourself in everything that is offered during the FE.
If you find a Spirit following you, say “Hello”, catch it with a Ghost Trap, or indulge and enjoy the hijinks of the Fall Event!! 

Any questions, or maybe just need a helping hand, The Consortium is always here for you!! 

We hope to see you  in the Castle...until we meet again, we are here to be of help if you need us...

The Consortium ~
Dot, Noreen, Penny, Catherine, Robert, Tracy, & Debbie 

judylinn

Oct-29

What event. There isn’t any event update

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-29

Hi JudyLinn!!

If you read the string of Consortium Messages about the Fall Event, maple_leafbeginning in the Welcome Folder , the Events, CC, & Updates Folder , and culminating here in the Consortium Thread, it indicates that this is in anticipation of the Event starting. 
No one, other than the Devs know the actual date the FE will begin. 

I hope you got everything sorted out with your game prior to whenever the Event does start!! 
Please stay safe and well!!

Debbie two_hearts

Susanna502MC

Oct-29

All previous Fall events have started prior to Halloween, but there is no guarantee. It starts when they decide. I would expect an update in the next two days if they plan to start before Halloween.

SpreeBeans12

Oct-29

i hope it starts soon! i set up a game for my 9 year old and he is so excited about the event. he loves MC and was always bugging me to play my phone lol.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-29

You are being a great cheerleader to keep the players going, Debbie!

Dot (aussieDot1)

Oct-30

Hi SpreeBeans  seedling

My name is Dot and I will send Braden an invite to my android game Dot2 next time I have it open. 
To make sure Braden fully enjoys the Fall Event ensure his game is up to level 13.  That is when Trina appears & the Event rooms open up.  That way he can play the HOS in other players' rooms. 

Have fun.

Dot.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-30

Thank you so much my dear friend!! 
I have a closet full of PomPoms if anyone wants to join me!!

Debbie ~ XOXO  two_hearts

misstracy22

Oct-30

Whooooo, yes please.

Tracy smiling_imp