Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Fall Festival 2020   Welcome!

Started Oct-28 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 17926 views.
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-28

The Consortium Contemplates...

Whether this FE is your very first, or your FE Book is overflowing. 
We can all agree... saying 2020 has been a tough year, is an understatement!!

So let’s try to enjoy the camaraderie and joy of the game. Because our online friends can become a welcome and supportive place of respite.
Our incredible MC Forum Family (thanks to Jen !! ), is open 24/7/365. Just as MC is able to be played anytime you feel inclined to do so. 
2020 maybe testing us a bit too much!! But here at MC we have our Friends to lean on, for the thorns, as well as the roses

Stay safe and well and when the FE begins....

The Consortium hopes you enjoy it immensely!! 

I've given up. Downshifting as i do a flyover the castle, boohooing as Halloween will be over before an event begins. I mustn't allow my depression to grab hold lest i grow another wart hair. 

Honeyphan

Oct-30

Aw, don't give up. <3

With the pandemic, I'm sure they are behind and catching up, and also trying to help other players get their games back, working right, etc. - so just because it's not like it has been in other years (according to the schedule, showing up the week or more before) - there are still two days left - tomorrow and the 31st - maybe they will just open it on Halloween. :)

2020 was a rough year for them and everyone else in the world - but since the numbers changed on the welcome screen, here's hoping that new content has been uploaded and will show up as a fall event soon. :)

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-30

Debbie (Debbie1845) said:

We can all agree... saying 2020 has been a tough year, is an understatement!!

All we can do at this stage is white-knuckle it through to 2021.

Then the Zombie Apocalypse can start.

And every zombie will be covered in wart hairs.

Yes, this year has sucked. I'm an essential worker and work for a non-profit, but at least I have a job. I've had to work from home since March and unknown when I will be able to return. Some of the staff works in shifts (1 week in the office, 1 week at home) as they are potentially exposed to COVID daily. The state I live in has spiked in COVID and our leaders are allowing the bars, restaurants and night-clubs to open and can't understand why the increase in COVID. skull Duh? Despite the negligence, I will never give up on the people of this Country. We will band together and do what we know to be right and what makes sense. Wear masks and think about someone else other than yourself. heart_eyes

AussieSweet

Oct-30

I'm sure there will be no events this year. Time to move to other games, I guess...

Wineoclock

Oct-30

I saw on facebook that Elephants games said there will be an event just a bit later than usualrelaxed

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Oct-30

I searched around for a half hour and didn't find a post by Elephant Games ANYWHERE saying the Fall Event would be just a bit later than usual.  Or words similar to that.

Would you please post a link to your source??? 

Thanks!

XXOO ~ Dhyani 

Honeyphan

Oct-31

Like Dhyani, I too looked at their Facebook page, up and down, right and left, but couldn't find any mention of Midnight Castle, except for someone asking when the event would start.

Please give us the link - I very much would like to read what those at Elephant had to say. :) Thanks!