Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Fall Festival 2020   Archives

Started Oct-28 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 23216 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
misstracy22

Nov-3

Hi Attie, 

I have nothing new, no updates in app, in castle content, no puzzles, pets or floaters, no new room, nothing confused Just messages with some friends rooms to say I need to update. 

Just letting everyone know, if they wonder why I’m not showing my new room. 

I’ll patiently await further, in case something happens. 

hugs, Tracy beetle

attie1234

Nov-3

Oh goodness Tracie!  I have heard that if you got to the App Store and go the MC App there it will show an update.  Please, try and let me know if it works!  Good Luck!  Hugs! Attie

misstracy22

Nov-3

Tried that three times now, still nothing confused 

Maybe I’ll have to wait a bit. Like some players have too. Never had any major problems updating before. Just my inability to arrange my brain cells to work in techi mode. 

Thanks for helping.

Tracy tiger

marbur220

Nov-3

MissTracy...

I wonder if your iPad works like mine...MC updates never show in the apps to update list.  I have to search for MC - it says ‘OPEN’...grrr...then I click on the MC picture in upper left and there’s the UPDATE button. BTW, my iOS is update to date but I’ve always had to update MC this way.

misstracy22

Nov-3

Yep, that worked. I’ve done that in the past. Never thought to do that again. What a dum skull I am. Why can’t I remember simple things any more. 
Thank you so very much. 
hugs to you both, Tracy 

CC to attie1234
Msg 3813.82 deleted
attie1234

Nov-3

YAY!  So glad you got it!  I can’t wait for the event to start. LOL. Stay safe and well!  Also, Have FUN! bird Hugs, Attie

misstracy22

Nov-3

I intended to have lots of fun, fingers not getting too sore, from tapping away at my iPad screen. Also time permitting. 
Lots of hugs, Tracy heartpulse

Honeyphan

Nov-3

WelshShelley said:

I'll stop kicking the Giraffe and strangling the Vulture now and take the dog for a walk.

LOL - I love your posts - they often make me smile or laugh (much needed in these times...)

Hope tonight is "it"! :) Since it sounds like everyone has their updates, I feel confident that it might be...

Hope everyone has fun storming the event!  ;-)

WelshShelley

Nov-3

I was about to say what Marbur said, coz that's how I found mine earlier, by a clear and utter fluke.

AND, guess who will forget it when we have another update, ME, THIS ONE, A WELSH RABBIT WITH MYXIE (need i go on).

Anways my friends, enjoy the update when it comes tonight.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley