Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Old Campaign   Technical Issues

Started Oct-29 by Lobosan; 444 views.
Lobosan

Oct-29

Hello,

I don't think this is a technical issue, but how do I revive my old MC game.  Played as Lobosan (lobosan) and ID 286490.

I started a new campaign two days ago, but I really wish to get back to my 100+ level.

Thank you and kind regards,

Thomas (aka Lobosan)

Susanna502MC

Oct-29

If what you mean is you want your old game on a new device, then that may be possible. It used to be that transferring a game had to be to the same platform - android to android, pc to pc, iOS to iOS. NOT android to pc, etc. I have heard that cross platform transfers are now possible, but I don't have any info.

To transfer a game you just send a message to Big Fish saying you want to move a game from device with old ID to device with new ID. I have done that with no problems, but at the moment there are serious delays at Big Fish. Some people have sent their request to Elephant Games.

Hope this helps.