Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends for a new player!   Friends

Started Oct-29 by SpreeBeans12; 1270 views.
SpreeBeans12

Oct-29

Hi all its spreebeans12!

My 9 year old son has become obsessed with helping my solve the puzzles at Midnight Castle! So I have decided to download the game on his tablet so he can have his own adventure but he needs friends! I know he is a little kid but he is the sweetest!

He plays as Braden ID a1319601

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-29

Sorry, would love to help, but don't play on android.

Make sure he is high enough level to accept friends. ( I'm sure you know that) but just making sure.

Good luck to him!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-30

Pop his info into Android Friends.

And take down a dozen ID numbers from the last pages of the thread, so he can send his own requests.

Everyone loves helping out newbies.  I'm sure he'll be inundated with gifts soon enough.

Susanna502MC

Oct-30

I sent Braden an invite. My "Susanna new" game is only at Level 14, but I am waiting for Big Fish to transfer my old game which is at Level 90 so he shouldn't get shook if the Level changes. Just remind him to take his time. As others have said, this is a marathon, not a sprint. He can just concentrate on the parts he enjoys.

SpreeBeans12

Oct-30

Thanks so much! He is loving it and i have to remind him frequently to take his time lol. Poor kid already spent all his diamonds.

Susanna502MC

Nov-5

Hi -

I have Braden on my game, but the only thing on his wishlist is an egg. You might explain to him that he can have more than one item on his wish list and he'll get more gifts if he includes some "smaller" items (rune stone, torch, airship items, etc). Hope he is enjoying the event.

SpreeBeans12

Nov-5

Yeah I told him to put the egg because I had an extra one. I've told him to change it several times but he's 8 soooo

Susanna502MC

Nov-5

Just wanted to be sure he knows he can put 4 items on his wish list.

SpreeBeans12

Nov-5

He actually spent all his diamonds on stuff so he can't unlock two of them lol. I told him he has to have patience and wait for the HOSs to sparkle again instead of wasting his diamonds.