Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Update on Attie Games   Technical Issues

Started Oct-30 by attie1234; 583 views.
attie1234

Oct-30

I would like to give a HUUUUUGE Thank You to Elephant Games/Big Fish for all their help. I did not get my Attie-JustaWishin’ game restored onto my old iPad but I did get it moved to my phone.  I lost my friends and honestly, it is too small to play on the phone, so I have decided to “retire” that game. If anyone would like an extra room to play,  just PM me with your number and I will send a friend’s request. Again, THANK YOU EG/BF!  Stay safe & well everyone and have Fun Stormin the Castle!  bird Attie/Benit

• Edited October 30, 2020 2:18 pm  by  attie1234
MoTom61

Oct-30

Hi Attie:  If you're still playing on iPad, my ID is i2040739.  MoTom75

attie1234

Oct-30

Hi MoTom!  This game will be available as an Event Only game. Welcome! Have FUN!  kissing_heart Attie/Benit 

• Edited October 30, 2020 5:13 pm  by  attie1234
MoTom61

Nov-28

Everything looks good this morning.  All friends are back and no disconnect, so far.  Will begin again on Monday.  I'm not that active on weekends, but I'll try playing a few private rooms later on.  Glad to see your new game is going strong.  After Halloween and Christmas events, I should be advancing to higher levels more rapidly.  I have a long way to go!  What game were you talking about in your last message?

Msg 3818.5 deleted
attie1234

Nov-28

Hi MoTom!  Yes, thankfully MC seems to be fixed. It was troubling for a few hours with the “cannot connect to server” message. I noticed I didn’t have you as a friend on my new Attie game so I have sent you an invite. Hope you are staying safe and healthy!  Have fun Stormin The Castle! 
Attie/Benit bird