Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

To Friends of aussieDot; games DotJ; ...   Friends

Started 5/13/18 by Dot (aussieDot1); 8294 views.
In reply toRe: msg 52
Dot (aussieDot1)

Jul-2

Hi Everyone!  wave

Hope all of you are well. 

It is that time of year again.  I am off on holidays.  My eldest son, Mark & his wife, Ally have gifted me a 7 day cruise around the Pacific Islands.  They are going so asked if I wanted to go too.  Of course, I 'jumped at the chance'.  I have never been on a cruise.  Ally's mother, Elizabeth is also going so Elizabeth & I will share a cabin.  We leave on Saturday.  But we need to fly to Sydney (a 2 3/4 hour flight) on Friday in order to meet the cruise presentation time.  When we return to port, we are having about a week in Sydney before returning home.

Are there any MC players who live in Sydney who would like to meet with me??  Please PM me or answer on this thread.

Apologies for the late invite but earlier in the month I had another fall and the doctor did not clear me to go 'cruising' until late last week.  Since then it has been busy, busy packing, etc.  I still have to use a 'walker but the cruise company is fine with that I have found out. 

In my MC games:  I will be clearing my wish list tomorrow.  That gives me a couple of days to hopefully catch up on some gifts before I go.  I will also leave a message on my avatar.  Because I will be away for >14 days, my icon will probably go red - just wanted to explain so no-one deleted me.  I will be taking my tablet with me but I may have to wait to play until I am back in Sydney - just going to see how things work out with the tablet. 

Hope everyone enjoys their game/s while I am away & that the glitch (download/looping) is resolved soon.  It has been affecting my games especially my PC games.

Take care.

Dot sunglassesearth_asia

Nona (Waldmeister)

Jul-2

Whoohoo, I am so happy for you! blush

Have a wonderful time. So glad that your health has improved to take that trip. Let yourself be spoilt on the ship and take it easy on the trips. ? Let us know about the beautiful places you're going to visit and maybe you can put up a photo to make us all really envious.

Have lots of fun!

Dot

So glad you got the all clear. Now go and have a wonderful time. 

Relax and enjoy every minute

Noreen

Oh, yay! Have a wonderful time! That sounds like a dream cruise! Definitely enjoy the amenities & be pampered & spoiled.

And don’t worry about the Castle - onboard internet time is CRAZY EXPENSIVE!!!! Everything will be here when you get back. 

BJApple

Jul-2

Have a wonderful time!!!  A number of years ago my husband and I were lucky enough to visit Perth.  Our daughter and her family were there for a couple of years.  We also traveled to the Southern Ocean.  It was the experience of a lifetime.

Randytb

Jul-2

Wow wow wow Dot.

I am so jealous but so very happy for you.

Have a great time and as Nona said please share with us some picture so we all can turn green with envy lol.

Have a great time and we shall all be here when you return.

Randy

In reply toRe: msg 62
Dot (aussieDot1)

Jul-2

Thank you everyone.  I am not a very good photographer but I will certainly try to take some good ones. 

The weather is predicted to be WARM to hot in Noumea - same as here even though we are in the middle of our winter.  So packing clothes for a tropical climate.  HOWEVER Sydney is much further south of my home & the weather there is COLD.  You can certainly feel the winter down there so I have to pack some warm clothes as well.  trying to make it all fit in my suitcase.  I have a luggage limit for the plane. 

See you all on my return.

Dot.

PS: Noted what you said, Druid.  Maybe I will leave playing MC until I am in Sydney. 

Wow Dot,  Pity I don't live in Sydney any more.  We could have had fun.  Hope some MC player can meet up with you.  You'd have a ball.  Just sent you a PM. 

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-2

Wow! Have a great time! I do hope you post some pictures. Don't need to be great pictures, but for those of us that have never been....

SharpEye1

Jul-3

Hi Dot.....Have a wonderful time and, yes, do post some pics for us when you get back!  I'm so glad your doctor cleared you to go!!  I agree you should wait to play MC until you get back to Sydney! LOL heart_eyes