Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

A Call To Arms - Archive (all 250 pages)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 5/14/18 by Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325); 37382 views.
Randytb

8/23/18

As I return Imp to her cottage and lay her down and make sure she is covered by her blanket well what is left of it. 

I lean over and hug her to me

and take her face in my hands I search every line on her face and know some what of her past . of her torture she suffered, the shame she lived most of her childhood, the search for someone to love and protect her was what drove her but all she found was terror and more shame ,, how do I explain that all her terrors , shame , wounds, and hurt are coming to an end?

How do I break through?

I know some what of her tormentors and have spent every waking hour searching for them and not kill thta would be to easy but make them feel some of the terror they put my Imp through,,, we have caught several bt the main ones still aldes us but I swore I will never rest untill they meet there makers and Imp can deliver the final blow.

I walk out and close the door softly as not to awaken her and blow out the light... I near my cottage and decide to go to my tree and take my best pipe ,, my mind is racing ,, so mush so I do not see Imp sneak out of her cottage and head towards to Queens Liar,,,siting drawing on my pipe my mind is whirling with how can I fix this,,, how is Imp going to take her destiny , how is she going to take becoming immortal,,, the biggest question is how is she going to take to her mate??? the one she has no idea is in her future and destiny ,, I never mentioned once about The Wise One Rider who was her Father ,, The Golden Queens mate and her mother her rider,,,, there is still so much my lill one knows not of and I know in my heart of hearts she will need more so much more then my love and guildence and I know exactly who can that can be.

My head splits with a pain that makes my stomach churn and I see Imp laying down with Smoke's head on her cheat and see the Golden Queen chanting in her ancient tongue,,, I run as fast as my feet will carry me and enter The Queens Liar,,, out of breath I bow legs shaking and ask Mt Queen ... what happened????? I left Imp asleep in her cottage and now she is here???

The Golden Queen proceeds to tell me all that just happened and how worried her and Smoke are ,, I go to Imp , look down at her and my eyes filled with tears my heart breaking ,,, I turn to the Queen and ask ,,, I did this? I failed her?? what can we do ?

The Queen Smoke and I surround Imp and hold her in our thoughts until we see her body stop shaking and watch as little by little her body relaxes

The Queen Smoke and I break from Imp so we can talk ,,, your Majesty I have an idea that might help us reach her and with there help and guidance we can get Imp to heal,,, I am not saying we can totally heal her that is not possible for her past will always be part of her present and future but with help we can get her to understand the horrors she went through and accept our love.

I know and understand we can not do this alone but I had a thought ,,, please give me your wise advice and tell me if I am wrong in my thinking?

The Queen waits as I go on,,,,, I am thinking that we need two healers  from The Elven Clan ,, and I know exactly who we need if you agree with me.... Smokes head jars up ,, ears pointed ,,,, I think we need Anessa Blue and Robyn with Shadow and Apollo ,,,,, I know they love our Lill Imp and I am sure they will help please your majesty am I wrong in thinking this??

The Queens eyes go soft and Smoke comes yo me and licks my face .

The Queen speaks **** My Brave One  you are not wrong in your thinking,, *** My heart soars as does Smokes to think we will seek and find the answers with Anessa Blue ,,, Robyn,, Shadow and Apollo...

The Queen tells me to return with Imp to her cottage and she will keep her in the dream like state until we return from the meeting.

We return to the Queens liar and she chants softly calling Anessa Blue ,,, Robyn,, Shadow and Apollo .........

Msg 389.222 deleted
In reply toRe: msg 221
Randytb

8/24/18

I fall into a fitful sleep lulled by the Queen Dragons soft chanting

I awake with a jerk almost cracking my head on the bed frame that Imp is sleeping... my back and neck are crinkled  as I fell asleep all cockeyed but was very warm that do to Smoke being curled around me.

I look towards my Queen and see's she is very still not moving a scale but seems to be talking to someone..

She feels my eyes on her and opens hers then speak in her ancient tongue ,, I smile sorry My Queen I have not learned that as of yet but maybe one day I will.

She nods her huge head and says that she has managed to speak to Anessa Blue and The Elven Counsel and will do what they can to help us,,, Anessa will be arriving shortly for I can not keep Gamin under much longer but as to Robyn . Shadow and Apollo it has been explained there souls are still under there protection and have not completed there journey as yet but if you go to her Memorial with an Elven Priest you will be able to speak to them again my brave one I must stress to you they will help us in this difficult time but as you know can not interfere only guide  ... I answer yes my Queen I understand and will do my duty to fulfill this task for we must save Gamin and have her take her rightful place in Pern.

There is a voice outside I recognize as Rosie and the other is Penny ,, Rosie asks Penny has she seen me , Penny answers no not lately.

My Queen may I leave you for a bit and speak to my troops??? she nods and I bow out in resprcy backwards.

I startle Rose and Penny as I say I hear you are looking for me?/ whats up?

They both snap a sharp salute that I return and Penny with a beet red face thanks me perfidiously for her rank ,,you earned it and I know you will do your position honor.

Rosie turns to me and says Cap it is good to have you back home and I have a few things to show you and I hope they meet with your approval ,, I raise an eyebrow but follow her.

We pas behind Salty's where I see the villagers are decorating the outside ,, party I ask Rosie Gal??? you will see just follow me and hush,,,, lol nope Rosie still the same hard arsed I left in charge,,

As we get closer to a newer wider longer more open field that The Dragons use I hear swishhhh thud swissh thud swiishhhh thud in rapid succession I stop and draw my Sai ,, Rosie says no need Cap you will see what that is in a minute just keep up will you.

I then hear groans and grunts and the sound of swords flying,,,, we round a small slope that flows into flat land and I am amazed at what greets me,,, the land has been turned into a fake battle ground complete wit dummy Trolls Gnomes Dogs from Hell , what looks like Murk and Arabella ,,, I watch as one of the villagers yells and stabs a Troll *** made from straw** and to my surprize it spurts blood.... Rosie tells me that the Boys got together and built all of this and used the blood from the slaughtered meat we hunt.

Man it is so life like and so very well done.

I then hear that swoosh thud again and look to my left and see The Amazon wit her bow and arrows ,,, she aims at a target and in rapid succession fires of three arrows the first hits the bulls eye the next splits the first arrow then the third splits the   second all perfect shots ,,, I have to remember to keep on her good side ,,,, just a fast as she fires of the arrows she runs and leaps on her War Horse and they take flight ,, they swoop and she draws her sword and lops of several heads of the Trolls.

She lands close to me breathing fast and dismounts ,,, very very impressive I say to her not that any less would please you,, I have heard that you will be staying with us for awhile and you are very welcomed so may I ask you one thing?

She looks deeply at me and raises an eyebrow??? will you teach and protect My Imp until she is fully trained?

In reply toRe: msg 223
Randytb

8/27/18

I get what I take as a yes nod from Alya and nod back.

Now we must help Imp through this dark time so Rosie , Penny and Ayla could you gather everyone villagers and all our animals and meet me out side Imp's cottage I will join you all there.

I head towards the woods to where The Golden Queens Liar is and hear footsteps behind me,,, I draw my Sai and turn fast and ready to plungs it deep,,,

I stop in mid air when I see who it is ,,,,, I cross my chest with my Sai and bow deeply for before me is  a site to behold,,,

There standing before me is My Lady surrounded my four Elven warriors one being Ireth ,,, she takes my breath away for she is more beautiful then the last time I saw here.

She laughs her sing song laugh and holds her hand out and I take it head still bowed and kiss it.

My heart is beating out of my chest with pure joy that she would join us to guide and help us in this very dark time.

She places her hand om my shoulder and says so very good to see you My Brave One and we are here to help as much as we can,,, now please take me to Our Queen.

Yes My Lady this way as I show them the entrance to The Queen's Liar ,,, My Lady enters and we five remain outside to gaurde ,,

From where we stand I can see the whole village and our animals gathering in front of Imp's cottage,,,,

My Lady joins us with The Golden Queen and I am informed we are to preform a prayer circle around Imp's cottage and must be done now for we will loose her if it not be done.

We form a prayer ring as instructed by The Queen she sits on the knob of the hill and spreads her huge wings and waits for us to complete the rings.

We have to follow the prayer ring exactly or it will not work,,, My Lady stands at Imp's head , I am on her right, Alya to her left , followed by Rose next to me Penny next to Alya  Opel and The boys complete the inner circle and out side another circle is completed by all villagers and the last one formed is the Animals.

We all join hands close our eyes and speak to Imp allowing our minds to join to fill her with the love and devotion we all have for her,, My Ladies body glows as our power and our love flow to Imp.

We all hear Our Golden Queen call on her ancient leaders and there power I feel Imp so close to me and tell her over and over how loved and needed she is to follow her heart and follow the path home to us.

The chanting stops and I look at Imp who now seems to be in a very calm sleep like sake,,,, The prayer ring breaks up and every one returns to there duties.

My Lady and I walk outside and Alya stays with Imp,,, My Lady says we have done all we can for now but you must be sure to get her to drink this three times a day it will make her stronger and able to fight these demons,

My Brave One I must leave now for my time runs short but I am always a thought away ,,, before you leave My Lady I have some news for you and Ireth back in the other realm one of my group there is working on a cure for those poison arrows like the one that wounded Ireth  she is close to finding a cure and I will make sure you have it as soon as it is done.

With that she fades like the sunset and be brave is all I hear .

I am about to enter and check on Imp when I get a panic message from my Amulet ,,, it is Roo calling me.

I listen and think what bad timing this is but I am needed there ,,,, I rub my Amulet and expain to the Queen what is going on but am cut off as she says go Imp will be taken care off just do not be gone long.

I call Frost and we head to the other Realm................

Msg 389.225 deleted
In reply toRe: msg 224
Randytb

9/6/18

********** BUMP **************** to place

In reply toRe: msg 226
Randytb

9/9/18

********************************************BUMP***************************************

In reply toRe: msg 227
Randytb

6/10/19

************************BUMP************************************

A CALL TO ARMS WILL BE UP AND I WILL BE POSTING VERY SOON.

SORRY TO ALL FOR THE LONG DELAY BUT ON THE WAY TO GETTING THIS GOING AGAIN.

RANDY

In reply toRe: msg 228
Randytb

6/21/19

Getting back on course to The Main Camp and to our very important meeting with Our Golden Queen who has been more than patience with us.

I am calming down after that snafu at The Tea Room but that is to be expected when i am away, but I can not think about that now.

My heart and head fill with the sight and smells coming from the Mountain Tops for just beyond them is The Main Camp.

I rub My Amulet and call Rosie and Penny Cap here 5 minutes out hope everything is ready for inspection .

The Camp comes into view and I can see The Main Parade Ground / Training ground what a sight for sore eyes.

Frost, lands us perfectly with Snow and Pup right behind.

I still am amazed every time the Huge Dragons can soar sky ward and land with out a hint of a whisper.

Pup and I dismount and with a sense of pride I say to Pup welcome lill one to The Main Camp where you life is about to change.

Pup is speechless,

Follow me Pup ,, I start bye Saluting Rosie and Penny ,,, * Rosie* welcome home Sir your troops are ready.

I do my inspection stopping ever so often to nod and smile ,, every thing is perfect even the critters are spic and span.

I turn to Rosie and Penny well done and I am so happy to finally be back.

I see you have made a few changes and it looks great ,,, after my meeting with the Golden Queen I will have a closer look.

I can feel Pup shaking behind me ,,, I turn my head * FRONT AND CENTER INDUCTEE*

PUP STANDS BESIDE ME AND MAKES A VERY SNAPPY SALUTE * fast learner this child,,, Rosie Penny I introduce Dandydog whom I call Pup,, nothing formal just yet and it will all come clear later.

I turn to the Troops and say I am happy to be back and congratulation on doing a bang up job and following orders and keeping our neighbors safe

I nod to Rosie and she steps forward ..DISSSSSSSSSSSSMISED

I take a huge breath and let it out slowly.

Frost stay with Snow and Pup as I head towards The Queens Liar.

I reach the mouth of her Liar and hear her soft sing song voice,, enter warrior,

I enter and kneel as I draw my sword and my Sai lower my head in deep respect and say Your Majesty .

Rise warrior ,,, it is good to see you again does this old heart good to have you back.

My Queen I am honored to be here with you and to present you with new blood to our clan.

I explain in great detail ( as if I needed to) how we come across Snow and how Frost is now reunited with his twin sister thought to have perished many years ago.

Also how two destinies have been brought together and are here for your blessing your acceptance and full fill there destinies.

** This being your first time * for such a ceremony I must greet and talk to each individual alone then You Frost Snow and Pup is it? will meet.

Understood My Queen,,,, bring me Snow first warrior and wait outside.

I rise and back out with head down in deep respect ,,, I turn at the entrance and go to the open field .

* Master *  Snow is ready,,, thank you brave one ,, Pup stay with Frost till I return for you.

Snow please follow me * Captain*

We arrive at the the entrance and enter to meet the Queen.

Snow expands her wings and lowers her head and greets the Queen in there native tongue.

I back out and wait at the entrance.

• Edited June 21, 2019 2:07 pm  by  Randytb
In reply toRe: msg 229
Randytb

6/22/19

Snow appears at the entrance with a smile a mile wide  *yes Dragons do smile *

She speaks to Frost and me and repeats what the Queen has said to her,,, with The Queens permission of course.

She wants to she Pup now Captain could you fetch her?

I go and get Pup who is now a nervous wreck,,,, I hug her and tell her just me respectful and no monkey business ok?

Pup nods and heads off.

Pup enters the liar and bows to The Golden Queen ,

The Queen speaks to Pup ** So you are Snows choice n rider**

I think so Pup answers that is what I have been told that a Dragon choices there riders not the rider the Dragon,,,

** Yes that is how it has been from the beginning of our time.**

You also know when you are accepted as a rider you as they ( The Dragons) become immortal and death is only by The Thread?

Pup stares at the Queen rendered speechless by what The Queen just said.

The Queen smiles at Pup and the look on her face,,, are you ready to accept Snow as your Dragon???

Oh yes your Majesty with my heart and soul I do and all that comes with this honor,, and I will serve you with the greatest honor .

The Queen closes her eyes and chants in her ancient tongue and Pup feels The Queens power and closes her eyes.

Snow and I wait and look at each other and say it is done and I see the Queens mark appear on Snows forehead.

Pup joins us and both Snow and I see the same mark on Pups forearm.

Snow speaks to Pup ** Mistress we are now joined as one*** and lowers her head to Pup.

Pup is so excited she grabs Snow and hugs her and whispers I am so honored that we are one.

The Queen has asked for Frost now.

He knew and is right behind me ,,, I turn to him ,,, go my brave one The Queen awaits you,,

Frosts enters and reaching The Golden One he expands his huge wings and gurgles, she answers back.

Welcome Frost it is good to see you again and I join you in your happiness in finding your long lost Twin,,,, I knew of her but as your Queen could not tell you for the reasons you know of by our laws.

Now that we are all here it is time to prepare for our journey to Pern for the ceremony and induction of a new Dragon and Rider.

Your Majesty there is one thing  ,, may I speak freely?

Of course you may.

*** The know of your struggle here in fighting the evil that follows us all and your troubled heart in your search in finding your mate The Wise One also about Gammon  and know of her true destiny ***

I feel in my heart that * Mistress * can be of great help with Gammon and I am sure Snow and her rider will help in any way they can.

* Your words are very true and I have been waiting for this for many years now and Frost it is here*

The Queen calls for all of us to join her and Frost and we follow her request.