Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Who has 10 million in coin?   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/17/18 by AEGram; 96346 views.
In reply toRe: msg 197
AEGram

4/15/19

Posted in another thread by DesertDruid:

Thanks to the SR2 HOS, I reached 6,000,121 coins as I finished the last SR HOS the 1st day of the SE. grin

ETA -- List on post #2 has now been updated.

• Edited April 15, 2019 1:49 am  by  AEGram
mrs23

4/15/19

Yay!!! Thanks to the Spring Event I have reached15 million. Since it is so early in the event, I hope to gain another million in coin before it ends.

mrs23

aka Skittles

AEGram

4/15/19

Post #1 has now been updated....congrats.

Bemused12

4/16/19

Just reached 10 millions.  Do not expect to reach the next one before the end of the SE.

AEGram

4/16/19

Bemused12 said:

Just reached 10 millions.  Do not expect to reach the next one before the end of the SE.

Sigh.....moan......some people just require double duty.......Removal of name from list #2 ........ Addition of name to list #1 ............... sigh, sometimes I just feel my work is never done......

And, Bemused12 ....... please understand that I am totally being silly with my previous statement...... both lists have been updated to show you have moved up to the "big time." ..... LOL ........ congrats! ...... And we expect great things in your near future.....I am expecting to make another change to list #1 by end of Spring.

Bemused12

4/17/19

It made me laugh.  All good.  I only post if I see the topic come up.  Will try and do better next time.

AEGram

4/17/19

Glad all is good......I was in a goofy mood when I read your accomplishment.....thanks for understanding the humor (some apparently don't). wink

Nona (Waldmeister)

4/18/19

I very much like your kind of humour. In fact there are several threads where I have little interest in the subject but follow them solely for the joy of reading some 'goofy' posts. Keep it up, please.

AEGram

4/18/19

You're a "hoot," Nona......... A breath of fresh air.....and a remarkable strength of character considering all you are and have gone through!!!