Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Who has 10 million in coin?   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/17/18 by AEGram; 32975 views.
Creature1

Apr-24

Love your humor and your posts!  Now that I remember my login and we are doing the Spring Event, I've recently attained 15 million!

AEGram

Apr-24

Creature1 said:

Love your humor and your posts!  Now that I remember my login and we are doing the Spring Event, I've recently attained 15 million!

Then you will not mind that I now go kicking and stomping to change the list on post #1 once again.......which takes time away from HOS visits....sigh.....a worker bee's work is just never done!!!! LOL....LOL --------------List on post 1 has been changed.....Congrats again!! ..... And I fully expect the need to alter the list at least one more time on your behalf because we still have nearly 26 days left. Soooooo.....chop, chop.....start clicking/tapping!!!!  stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

PTG (anotherPTG)

Apr-25

AEGram said:

And I fully expect the need to alter the list at least one more time on your behalf because we still have nearly 26 days left

You expect that she will be zealous enough to amass another MILLION in this SE?

You play on a totally different level to me!

I will be lucky if I hoard another 100,000$!

Mind you, I am doing practically no special rooms HOS as I am trying to increase my "basic" inventory, in anticipation of the post SE  DQs

AEGram

Apr-25

PTG (anotherPTG) said:

Mind you, I am doing practically no special rooms HOS as I am trying to increase my "basic" inventory, in anticipation of the post SE  DQs

Well, you see.....therein lies the difference.... For every 5 of the regular HOSs you are doing, we are doing just one. We are doing 5 while you do 5......you get 5 airship items and 250 coins; we get 5 airship items and 1250 coins.  It doesn't take that many to get to another million.

P1tbull

Apr-26

AEGram, I knew I had seen a list somewhere for those who have 5 million. I have 5 million now. Had big plans to knock out another 1-2 mill this event but that's fast going down the gurgler because this inconvenient thing called "life" has been getting in the way lol.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Apr-26

But  I dont need any more money as I have 14 million of the stuff!

I just keep ahead by gifting Ice Breaths, but most of my Friends now have that Achievement

But those basic inventory items will come in VERY useful when finishing off the last 10 part DQs I need to get that Achievement!

Bemused12

Apr-26

My eyes must be bad.  I thought you were a bird not a bee. heart_eyes

PTG (anotherPTG)

Apr-26

She is the "busiest little bee" that I have ever known!

darlodiggas

Apr-27

Chrissie UK is feeling really Happy today !!!   

Just reached 10 million coins !!  Yay !!  Thanks to the SE for this (would have taken much, much longer). My husband was in shock when I screeched I'd just got 10 million this morning - I think he thought I'd just won the Lottery ! (I wish)

Still makes me feel good though even if it's not really real ! blush

PTG (anotherPTG)

Apr-27

It is a nice feeling isn't it?

Now what do you propose to do with it?!