Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Who has 10 million in coin?   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/17/18 by AEGram; 96346 views.
Msg 39.228 deleted
AEGram

5/3/19

MaryCricket (Wisp1463) said:

I am now the new 6 million (dollar) women - I have reached 6 million coins +

I swear, this must be the most edited thread on the whole forum!!! Just when I think it is "up-to-date," someone else posts ........and another edit is required.

List on post #2 has been modified ....congrats to MaryCricket and all the others who are diligently trying to keep me employed as "EDITor in Chief!!!"

In reply toRe: msg 229
AEGram

5/8/19

Posted in the Calling All Millionaire's thread:

6:04 AM

I finally got over 5 million in coin!  It took almost three years but I did it! Now I can start leveling up again after the SE is over.

Off to add another name to the 5 to 9 million list!!!!

In reply toRe: msg 230
AEGram

5/8/19

Just FYI to all who are achieving millions and millions of coin.......we will be out of town starting tomorrow morning....Return date is very late Tuesday, May 14.

mrs23

5/12/19

The coins add up fast during the Spring Event. I have just reached the 16 million mark.

In reply toRe: msg 232
AEGram

5/17/19

Posted by P1tbull in the Calling All Millionaires thread:

May-10

6 million now. Sorry AEGram, keeping ya on ya toes here. Not likely to rack up another mill before the event finishes, but ya never know 

Posted by mrs23 above: 

May-12

The coins add up fast during the Spring Event. I have just reached the 16 million mark.

I'm off to change a couple of lists...

Creature1

5/17/19

Thanks to all my friends who kept their spring event room 2 open, I was able to get 16 million.  Awesome friends!

AEGram

5/17/19

Creature1 said:

Thanks to all my friends who kept their spring event room 2 open, I was able to get 16 million.  Awesome friends!

Sigh...... the newly updated list (first post to this thread) has now been newly updated.....again....... stuck_out_tongue   .... Congrats!

TinyFaerie
Staff

5/17/19

I have been so busy and without a good computer I didn't get near the progress I wanted to. I do have 2 million though!

AEGram

5/17/19

TinyFaerie said:

I do have 2 million though!

That should be reported in the Calling All Millionaires thread .......the only lists in this thread are for those players who have 5 - 9 million and 10 million up......

It won't be long before you will be added to the 5-9 list, though!