Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Who has 10 million in coin?   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/17/18 by AEGram; 52587 views.
P1tbull

May-19

7 million here now. Wasn't sure whether I would make it but I did, and with enough time left over to get another 120k or so for when new content rolls out so I won't slip back below the 7 million mark lol

AEGram

May-19

P1tbull said:

7 million here now. Wasn't sure whether I would make it but I did, and with enough time left over to get another 120k or so for when new content rolls out so I won't slip back below the 7 million mark lol

Hmmmmm. didn't I JUST make a change for you? ...... Yep, on May 10th there was a change from 5 mil to 6 mil.......I'm sure there's some rule about multiple changes within one month. confused ........Think I have that "manual" here somewhere....after all, I have tons of lists. Surely I have one that says something about that.

Drat....found it....no reference to frequency of changes.....maybe I should re-write THAT manual!!! smirk

(List on post #2 has been changed.....again. ... LOL)

P1tbull

May-19

LOL yes and a few weeks back, early on in the event you added me when I hit 5 million joy It's been a lucrative event! In a little over 24 hours time, you get to take a well earned break, put your feet up and have a cuppa tea (or a stiff drink) stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

TinyFaerie
Staff

May-19

I could use a stiff drink LOL

P1tbull

May-20

You and me both haha 

As the Spring Event winds down, I just want to send out my congratulations to all those players that reached milestones/achievements during this event!!  Also a special thanks to all my friends for all their help, especially the CC.

AEGram time for an update...……..

I have now reached over 34 million

CC to AEGram
Bemused12

May-20

Hope you have not re-written the manual.  I have just passed the 11millions.

I made sure that I have enough to go to the next level in my game.  Would hate to have to tell you that I was back to 10 millions.  That would not be funny or would it? flushed

AEGram

May-21

Bemused .... #1 post has been changed to reflect a new total of 11 million

DoubleMsMom .... #1 post has been changed to reflect a new total of 34 million

I think those are the most recent increases that have not been previously updated. If anyone else has a new milestone, please send me a PM or post in this thread. I will do my best to get the list posts changed as soon as I can after the notification.

Congrats to all who managed to neglect their house cleaning and who will now need to reintroduce himself or herself to her family now that the SE has concluded.......LOL

In reply toRe: msg 249
AEGram

May-31

Hmmmmmm, now what is the name of the paper Angel writes for in the Special Room??????????? Cloud City Times?????

Anywho,,,,,,,,

Hear ye, hear ye!  Please note that AuntieRoo has now moved up to the big time! ......she has increased her coinage from 7 million to 10 million......as a result, she no longer is a member of the 5-9 million list on post #2.......she is now in with the big boys and girls in post #1.

CC to AuntieRoo

Congrats to you and welcome to the club!!!!!

CC to AuntieRoo