Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Who has 10 million in coin?   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/17/18 by AEGram; 41614 views.
Creature1

Jun-25

Hope you had a nice interlude.  I made it to 17 million and am flexing the fingers for the next million!  You just can't catch a break and we love that you take the task - thank you for all you do!  Sincerely, Creature

AEGram

Jun-25

Creature1 said:

Hope you had a nice interlude.  I made it to 17 million and am flexing the fingers for the next million!  You just can't catch a break and we love that you take the task - thank you for all you do!  Sincerely, Creature

List on post #1 has now been updated .....Creature1 from 16 to 17 million.

What a wonderful time followed by a fast and furious "let down." .........We went on a lovely cruise (including a pre-tour) in Alaska. Each time we saw something beautiful, we thought it could never be duplicated....and then it was. We got gorgeous pictures of Denali because it honored us by not hiding behind clouds while we were there. The cruise ship actually got within a half mile of the Hubbard Glacier! Alaska is hands down one of the most beautiful states I have ever visited.

We returned home around midnight June 14......about 24 hours later, the "bug" hit me and I spent the next 4 full days in bed. The fifth day was a visit to the doctor who diagnosed bronchitis....I'm just now beginning to feel somewhat normal, but the "eternity cough" just won't let up. (I'm pretty sure I picked up something in one of the airports or on one of the planes because we were so insanely careful while on the ship with keeping hands dipped in antibiotic hand wash.)

Creature1

Jun-25

I know what you mean.  I have the Denali t-shirt, too.  We were on the Holland cruise liner last July, August.  Magnificent except for the lost luggage at the end.  Did get it back eventually, thanks to a Good Samaritan.  Saw six grizzly bears.  I enjoyed the museums and some of the shops.  The glacier calving was fascinating.  Enjoyed the train ride.  Didn't pick up any bugs!

Again, thank you for the tremendous job you provide the Midnight Castle reformers. ;O)

Wineoclock

Jun-28

Hi have just reach the 12 mil would have done it sooner but had a 10 day holiday to celebrate our Pearl wedding anniversary , ringcouple_with_heart  I can't lie I was itching to get back in the castle lol

AEGram

Jun-29

Wineoclock said:

Hi have just reach the 12 mil would have done it sooner but had a 10 day holiday to celebrate our Pearl wedding anniversary ,   I can't lie I was itching to get back in the castle lol

Another update to the list on Post #1 to this thread......congrats! ....and congrats on making 30 years for your anniversary!

Time for an update...……………….just made 35 million.

wow,Wow,WOW!smiley_cat 

Congratulations princessclapbouquet

I’m Just trying to reach my first 10 milliongem

AEGram

Jul-6

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom) said:

Time for an update...……………….just made 35 million.

Congrats! .... List on post #1 has been updated to change your amount.