Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Who has 10 million in coin?   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/17/18 by AEGram; 52597 views.
Wineoclock

Aug-28

Good morning ,  have just reached 13 million heart_eyes

AEGram

Aug-28

Wineoclock said:

Good morning ,  have just reached 13 million 

Congratulations!!!  .... and the list on post #1 of this thread has now been updated to reflect your new total.

NOTE TO EVERYONE:  I will be without Internet access for several days while traveling. (Mountains tend to block signals. wink )

Upon return, I will check this thread for updates and modify the lists appropriately.

misstracy22

Aug-29

Enjoy your travelling, mountains are so beautiful. Fresh air, wilderness, silence. Bliss.

I haven’t checked this thread for a while but, wow! There sure are a lot of players with more than 10 million. I reached 23 million today. 

In reply toRe: msg 296
Tennco (carlyMC)

Aug-31

Just made 3 million today.  Not sure if this is the right place to post it.  It is hard to believe at one time it was a struggle just to get a few more coins to continue playing the game.  Carly

KatieAn56

Sep-1

Made my 3 million today!! Thank you all for having Anniversary Room open.  Would have taken a lot longer without ARs.  

• Edited September 5, 2019 7:19 pm  by  KatieAn56