Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Who has 10 million in coin?   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/17/18 by AEGram; 92058 views.
chinabell54

9/10/19

How’d you amass 3 million?

KatieAn56

9/10/19

I concentrated on playing the 3 HOSs in friends' rooms during the SE.  I set a goal of 1 million and worked towards that only.  Didn't concentrate on leveling up.  If I did level up and had to open an area, I would play HOSs until I had the amount needed to open the area and did not let my amount get lower than 1 million.  Then I did the same thing with the Anniversary Rooms.  Played the HOSs in the ARs, again not concentrating on leveling up, just on keeping my coins from getting below 1 million.  When there is no event, I will take several days to only do HOSs or puzzles.  I do DQs more than CQs.  When I do a CQ, again I earn the coins needed to craft an item before I craft it.  I only do Trina quests if they match a DQ or a CQ.  So instead of spending, I save.  Hope this makes sense.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

9/10/19

Katie has given very good advice.  During the Events, try to add as many friends as you think you can handle and play the private rooms (yes, it can get tedious) but you'll benefit from the coins and airship inventory you'll receive.  There are many players who offer "rooms to rent" during these events (with no gifting required or for some no gifts wanted), so look for Event Friend discussions that pop up in this forum during events.  

Nona (Waldmeister)

9/10/19

The event rooms are wonderful for getting coins.

But you don't really need to make millions.

If you don't rush through the levels, then 500k to 1mil is an amount which will get you carefree through all crafting and levelling. (You need more but you are also making money while progressing, playing DQs and events.)

But if you enjoy it and want your place on the millionaires' thread then go for it and have fun!

chinabell54

9/11/19

Thanks!  Still leRning what acronym mean.  

KatieAn56

9/11/19

I know what you mean.  It took me a while to learn the lingo and I'm still learning some of it.  The Tips, Tricks and Advice discussions on here will help tremendously.  And all the people I have met on here are very helpful.  Browsing the forum can help, too.  If you have any questions, just ask.  Someone will always help!! :)  

chinabell54

9/11/19

Thanks!  I’m learning a lot.  I just kicked in to Level 49.

KatieAn56

9/12/19

Congrats.  I am at level 33.  I concentrate more on building inventory and coins than on leveling up.  From what I've read it gets more and more expensive to level up. :)