Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Who has 10 million in coin?   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/17/18 by AEGram; 95515 views.
AEGram

Jun-14

And now for a giggle .......when JustJohn was introduced in my game, I was totally clueless. AND, I was outraged that someone on a much higher level than I was actually asking for some of the things that were on that wish list. .............I even tried to delete him (several times) because I could play the game without interacting with others. While I could ask for things, I could always get them myself, so I saw no need.

However, when scanning through the achievements, I noticed the Friend Indeed.....by the way, the final requirement at that time was to help friends 500 times. It was changed to 60 in November 2016.

So, then, I realized that I needed friends to get the achievement, but I had no knowledge of the forums and I wondered how people were supposed to "find" friends to invite. ...............At that time, the tournaments were still running, so I copied down some of the names e.x.a.c.t.l.y as they were on the tournament list and sent out many, many, many invites................I must have sent out at least 100 of them and only 5 people accepted my invite. 

So, over the next few months, I sent each of them a gift a day (that was also when we could only gift 5 friends a day)......500 people divided by 5 = 100 gifts a person; 100 days of gifting........and I'll also tell you that only one of them ever sent me a return gift, and that friend only the one time. 

I was at level 33 or 35 when I searched the Internet for a question regarding MC and found the Big Fish MC Forum.

So........for all I've learned in the game, there were few starting out that were as clueless as I was!

Sayre (sayre00)

Jun-15

Hi Bajon, I play on iPad and also need ice breaths.  Are you still interested?

bajon

Jun-15

Yes, I still have a ways to go. I recently passed the 50,000 mark. So happy about that. Could not have done it without friends. 

LvlSlgr

Jun-21

Finally reached the 10 million mark. Seems like I was on 9 million FOREVER! LOL

bajon

Jun-23

Congratulations!!! I am not at 1 million yet. Close, but not yet. 

LvlSlgr

Jun-23

Thanks, bajon! Keeping working at it.

bajon

Jun-24

Thanks, I am over 900,000 and it will take a while but I will get there. Had to smile when I saw the Team Kentucky. My husband was from Kentucky so I've been there many times. Beautiful in the spring. I still drive thru there  a couple of time a year.  Take care.

KatieAn56

Jun-26

Congrats!! to me it seemed to take forever to hit the 10 million, too! :)