Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Who has 10 million in coin?   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/17/18 by AEGram; 266794 views.
mrs23

Jul-25

Another seasonal event, another million. I have now reached 36,000,000.

Thanks,

mrs23

aka Skittles

AEGram

Jul-31

mrs23 said:

Another seasonal event, another million. I have now reached 36,000,000.

The list on Post #1 of this thread has now been updated to reflect this achievement. Congratulations! boomtada

KatieAn56

Aug-3

Woo hoo!! Way to go.  Congrats!

Kate

datsalotta

Aug-7

WOW congrats to mrs23 at 36 mil. !!! I have a long way to go to match that. However I am pleased with my latest on PC - 25 million coins

Haven't posted re my ipad game - now at over 12 million.

Still here playing alot.

datsalotta

AEGram

Aug-7

datsalotta said:

However I am pleased with my latest on PC - 25 million coins Haven't posted re my ipad game - now at over 12 million.

Congrats, datalotta..............the list on the first post of this thread has be doubly updated.

RITA965

Aug-8

Hi Datsalotta, 

We are recent friends and I hope you don’t mind me interrupting to CONGRATULATION you on “25 million” AND “12 million” on your iPad!! I have been playing since around 2015 and have never reached anywhere near that! Great job!:-)

RITA

datsalotta

Aug-8

Thanks Rita

Happy you took the time to drop by here to comment on my achievements. You may be one of my newest friends but recently one of my best Castle friends. ((*!*)). Take care and have fun,

datasalotta played MC since Dec. 2014.

RITA965

Aug-8

Hi Datsalotta,

Nice to hear from you and enjoy your game friendship as well! 

It might be where we reside but some friends I can gift twice a day and others allow only once until the next day. You and another fall into the later category even though I have sometimes received two from both of you in the same day… not important as I usually keep good track of gifting, just curious… 

Happy to have some time for the forum just now, what a wonderful group of people who enjoy the game as well!

Looking forward to the fall…enjoy! :-)