Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Catching old ghosts   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Nov-20 by Coremaker; 427 views.
Coremaker

Nov-20

I really hate catching old ghosts. Hoped devs wouldn`t let it come to 15 different ghosts, but they did.  10 violet, 12 green, 15 azure and ! 17 red. I got about 600 of those allready, to no use. And thats my point. There could be some way to take benefit of all your hard work. Perhaps like "trading with children"-type. Or level-depended quests. I think DQ:s work like that. I really wish MC to continue for many years to come, but I don´t think having 24 (or more) different ghosts is a good idea.

Love you all

I've managed to get through without catching to many ghosts I don't want for a quest.  The culprits are the bats and cats.  Need to remember bats seem to have double eyebrows and cats have blacker eyes.  I try to do a couple of the DQs a day to get the assemblers for some of the earlier pets, to send to lower level friends and consortium members.  I do agree with you that it would be nice to have a purpose for them all, rather than just sitting in the album.  Who knows what the Devs have in mind.  We sat on the Gift for a friend boxes for over 2 years before their purpose became apparent when we got the first Christmas room.  

cavaliya

Nov-21

I really wish MC to continue for many years to come, but I don´t think having 24 (or more) different ghosts is a good idea.

Love you all

I have been saying this for a very long time ---- just too many to no purpose whatsoever. But Trixie Belle makes a very good observation about the Gift boxes.

Of course, I also wish the best for the game, but they need to refresh a few/lot of things.