Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

family emergency   Messages from the Heart

Started Nov-23 by GunnerGypsy; 765 views.
GunnerGypsy

Nov-23

Gunner and Gypsy have not been playing; it's a family emergency,  We will be around when we are able.  We want to thank you all for sending us gifts even though we have not sent them in return.  Our friends are the best and we appreciate your support.  Love to all.  Gunner

Honeyphan

Nov-24

I don't have you as one of my wish list friends - but just wanted to say that I hope and pray everything is alright or soon will be. <3

GunnerGypsy

Nov-26

Thank you so much.  We don't know what our options are; talking to surgeon in a few days.  I don't like not knowing; seems this year has been unknowing after not knowing.  Midnight Castle is my refuge  Gunner

misstracy22

Nov-26

You and your family will be in our hearts and minds. We are here anytime  you may need us. 

hugs Tracy

oiuoiu321

Nov-27

Keeping your situation in my thoughts and prayers.

marbur220

Nov-27

You have every good thought, wish and Karma that I can send.  Take care and keep positive thoughts and know you have the support from the community!

GunnerGypsy

Nov-28

your support means so much in  this time

KNIMtheTOAD

Nov-29

Families health comes first. Take care and we will be here. 

Just a reminder that gifts stay a short time and will be deleted if you don't claim.  I am not sure if its time or amount of gifts. Maybe someone else will know  and add to this. If you go in once a week or 10days to claim gifts  it will be okay.

You and family are in my prayers. 

KNIMtheTOAD