Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Catch 12 Green Ghost   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Nov-24 by Katijay (Katijay46); 594 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Nov-24

Hopefully my cohort will post a picture of what you are looking for...takes away from working the rooms, but hopefully won't take too long... and for some may compete an album...

oiuoiu321

Nov-25

I think there should be a sticky thread in this folder with the pictures of all of them.  I would sure use it.

Cohort reporting for duty:

Green Ghost

LvlSlgr

Nov-25

I think the green ones are easy to spot because they definitely look green and they look like they have green "feathers" falling/following them.

Katijay (Katijay46)

Nov-25

That would be a good idea for the stamps and other things we are looking for especially for nubbies...

In reply toRe: msg 1
Katijay (Katijay46)

Nov-25

This is ridiculous...I have all available grounds open that is possible and just made did a round in all of them...and only got 1 green ghost...think I will try my lower level game and see if it is any better...

Di (amina046)

Nov-25

It is like watching paint dry!

LvlSlgr

Nov-25

I did a full round of all the rooms and got 10. Then I got the last 2 before I finished the Castle again.

Di (amina046)

Nov-25

Glad you got lucky! if the saying were true, someone just loves me tooooo much.