Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Fake sale?   Technical Issues

Started Nov-26 by Zenzalei; 1287 views.
Zenzalei

Nov-26

Bought the Mansion of Diamonds through the sale. They charged me through Amazon (I play on a Fire HDX 8.9) but did not deliver the diamonds. 

Has this happened to anyone else?

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Nov-26

Yes, it's happened to a lot of players but not me . I do not buy DIAMONDS or COINS because of this glitch and there are too many other ways to get them . You need to BIG FISH CUSTOMER SUPPORT or AMAZON SUPPORT to either get your money back or get the DIAMONDS .

To contact BFG type in this link : bigfishgames.zendesk.com

Zenzalei

Nov-27

Thanks for the response.  At least I know it's not just me. I haven't bought diamonds in a very, very long time, and normally would not. But this month's castle challenge is a drag with all of the ghost tasks and I don't have enough energy to use my amulet every time, so I thought I would splurge on a Mansion, which is 1,500 diamonds. Too bad they don't do tournaments anymore!

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Nov-27

You're Very Welcome . I do not play the Castle Challenges I don't care for the Avatars and I already have more then I need ; and it's a waste of inventory . Now it would be a different story if they offered coins and Diamonds This is strictly my opinion .

Zenzalei

Dec-9

BFG sent me the form letter about how it is taking them longer to respond to inquiries. That was a week ago. I nudged them yesterday and still nothing. 

I think I am done with MC.

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Dec-9

KEEP SENDING REPLYS TO KEEP YOU TICKET ACTIVE IF YOU DON'T THEY WILL CONSIDER THE ISSUE SOLVED AND YOU WILL HAVE TO DO A NEW TICKET . THEY MAY COME BACK WITH AN UPGRADE ON YOU TICKET . THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I ASKED FOR MY 2 BABY GAMES TO BE MOVED IT TOOK A LITTLE OVER 3 WEEKS FOR THEM TO ACT 

Zenzalei

Dec-17

Still nothing. I have sent a new ticket. I will leave holiday gifts for my friends, but if I do not get the diamonds I am going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. At this point, it is not about my 30 bucks as much as it is that if they've done this to me, who knows how many other people they have ripped off. It's not right.

Zenzalei

Dec-17

FINALLY! They sent the 1,500 and then 100 more for the delay. So glad. I've been a BFG customer for more than 10 years, so I am happy they resolved it.

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Jan-6

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU , CONGRATULATIONS . IT DOES TAKE TIME BUT THATS A LOT OF TIME . I'M SORRY I DID NOT ANSWER SOONER BUT I WAS IN A CARE HOME FOR 3 WEEKS . GOT HOME TODAY