Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Debbie1845 & The Consortium    Friends

Started Nov-26 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 297 views.
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Nov-26

Hi ‍ Everyone!! 
I do hope this message finds one and all, safe and healthy, during this most difficult and trying time. 

My thoughts and prayers are with our MC Family, as we are a global community here for respite, strength, joy, fun, laughter, learning, and the occasional debate!!  

I want to extend my sincerest apologies to all of my friends and those seeking help from the Consortium in the past week or so. I have unexpectedly been away from the Forum, as well as my game. Which is very atypical for me!! 

I am back now, and working diligently, at catching up on all things Consortium and MC!! So please know, if you have reached out to me, if you might be a bit patient as I address everyone properly, I would so greatly appreciate it !!
Just know, each person, each player, anyone who contacted me about any matter I promise you I WILL return each and every message!! 

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me if there are other additional ongoing questions, issues, or anything I may be of help or assistance with for any player!! 

I am grateful for your kindness and understanding, and the Consortium is ever so humbled by your generosity of spirit!!

Thankfully and gratefully,

Debbie ~ Consortium Leader  two_hearts

marbur220

Nov-26

Debbie!

For certain, there are no apologies necessary!  We all only hope that you and yours are healthy and happy!

Hugs from my family and Lightning sends a cookie to your pup!

misstracy22

Nov-27

Hugs and more hugs, 

Tracy monkeytwo_hearts

attie1234

Nov-27

Welcome back Dear Friend!  You have been missed!  Hugs! Attiebird