Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Event room glitch ?!?!   Technical Issues

Started Nov-27 by TJ (StarBlazes); 635 views.
TJ (StarBlazes)

Nov-27

Every room I try and go into shows the message below?!?! Is anyone else having this issue?

not sure if there is a update out or some other reason the rest of my game is functioning normally it’s just the rooms I can’t access? sweat

marbur220

Nov-27

I got the dreaded ‘please wait’ and waited and waited...now I’m getting ‘can’t connect to server’ and all my friends except John have disappeared so I am unable to do my first shift gifting

Hopefully it will come back to life soon!

Grandmasix

Nov-27

I’m having the same problem with private rooms.  Also unable to gift any friends.  This hasn’t happened to my game before.  Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Nov-27

I am getting the exact same thing,

Early this morning everything was fine. 
Now, it either shows Just John as my only friend, or sometimes it shows I only have 31 friends, as opposed to the hundreds that I have. It won’t populate anymore. 
And like you TJ, it says, that they don’t have “a private room yet”.

And Marianne I also keep getting the “please wait”. Never had that before. And also, “”Cannot connect to server.” When my iPad is most definitely online.

Not sure what is going on!! I won’t be able to finish my gifting either for this session. cry 
I am so sorry!!

Debbie 

LvlSlgr

Nov-27

I was just in. Just getting the normal problems I always get in the private rooms ... "Please wait" after doing a couple of rooms. I get that all of the time.

• Edited November 27, 2020 10:57 am  by  LvlSlgr
marbur220

Nov-27

Guess the inhabitants of the Castle had too much turkey yesterday and are in a tryptophan coma...

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Nov-27

I think this may be the first time this is happening on iOS.

It is most definitely on BFG and EG’s end. 
I think Marianne may be right...tryptophan from too much Turkey may be the culprit!! wink

CindyK65

Nov-27

I can’t even get my friends to load and then get ‘Cannot connect to server’. Been trying for an hour. I really wanted to play today; haven’t had time for the last 2 days.

marbur220

Nov-27

My game is back to normal (well, as normal as I can be.). Sadly, they didn’t let us gift 10 for the 5 we missed this morning...  Hope everyone else has their game back as well!

In reply toRe: msg 9
TJ (StarBlazes)

Nov-27

Yes , I also seem to be back up & working thanks to everyone for responding, so I/we knew it was wasn’t just my/our game lol that always helps knowing it should be fixed eventually if it’s a wide spread issue. blush